29

"So you gone sit here and lie to me?"

Sevyn sat in her bed watching Isaac go through her phone. He didn't believe her at all, her body had Rory's scent on it.

"What did I lie about? I said nothing major happened."

"I don't trust that shit, you clear your phone or some shit?"

"Me and Rory kissed." She admitted, he looked at her.

"So I was right all along?"

"No, because it wasn't nothing then and it isn't anything now. It was a simple ass mistake, I was drinking and he was high." She stood and tried to get to her crying baby.

"Nah, back the fuck up." Isaac placed his arm in front of her.

"Cut him off if you really love me." He said, she looked up at him.

"That's my best friend...my only real friend. I can't cut him off."

"Then we done."

She crossed her arms not believing him, he was serious though. Rubbing her neck, she looked at her phone.

"It's either me or him."

She sat down on the bed and laid down.

"Sevyn...Sevyn!"

Quickly, Sevyn blinked a few times realizing that she had been daydreaming. Rory sat beside her, trying to figure out if she was okay.

"You've been out of it for like ten minutes, you straight?"

She looked around and nodded. Grabbing the bottle of wine, she read the ingredients.

"Oh no." She whispered seeing that it was infused with cannabis.

"That's why you got to read shit before you drink it...over here high as hell." He said, she rubbed her head.

"Happy I pumped before." She looked at her baby, Rory laughed. He was wondering what she had imagined, she became distant with him.

"I'll come by tomorrow, let you sleep this shit off." He stood and grabbed his crutches.

Once he was gone, she looked at herself in the mirror.

"Never drinking nothing of Brando's again."

(I know y'all be like I play too much😂but it only makes the story more interesting. Continue🌻.)
:
:
"Breakfast in bed? Sweet."

Brooklyn sat up in Kevious's bed as he served her breakfast. She eyed the food, happy to see that he didn't burn the eggs like last time.

"I was gone only give you sausage but I'm not gone do it yet. You got a few gifts today." He pecked her lips.

It was December 17th, her 24th birthday.

"Where's the first gift?"

"In the breakfast."

"If I chew some jewelry I'm kicking your ass."