2

"I decided to come out but this is wack."

Brooklyn kissed her teeth while looking around the club. She was annoyed with the DJ cutting the songs short, changing it to some shit she didn't know.

As she stood by the bar, she figured she'd get herself a drink.

"You got like...anything with only a tad bit of liquor?" She asked not sure if she wanted anything strong.

"A wine cooler...you don't usually go out huh?"

His wandering eyes found themselves studying her body. She became uncomfortable, it was weird as hell.

"No."

She decided not to get anything and take a seat. She wasn't the clubbing type, much more of an homebody.

"You just gone ignore me?"

Looking to the side, she realized that it was Sergio. He was surprisingly the one to invite her out.

"I should, surprised you ain't bring that hoe with you."

"We ain't seeing eye to eye no more."

Lies.

She for sure knew when he was cap, niggas couldn't lie for shit.

"Oh for real? That sucks."

Harry, his friend laughed which caused him to look his way.

"The fuck you laughing at punk?"

"Nothing." He turned his head, Brooklyn rolled her eyes.

She was not enjoying this, mad people eyeballing her and shit.

One guy in particular had her attention which Sergio noticed.

"Sometimes I think you like having black eyes."

Looking at him, she could see his fist balled up ready to hit her.

"You a bold ass nigga."

She looked over at the man who sat down in the section with them. He looked around, studying the crowds from her view.

"Say who the fuck is you? I know you or some?" Sergio asked, Brooklyn's anxiety rose looking between the two.

"I'm leaving." She stood, Sergio roughly grabbed her by the hair and pulled her back down.

"Ayo...I know this fool. This that uh...Bakers nigga. Kevin, Kevion, Kevious. Nigga burned half of that bitch body off." Harry laughed a bit.

Kevious placed his attention on him.

"Let me in on the joke."

Brooklyn stood again, Sergio attempted to grab her but failed due to his arm being twisted.

"Fuck!" He yelled feeling something move out of place.

"That might not be the best thing to do...unless you using it on yourself." Kevious said to Harry who pulled out an gun.

His eyes traveled over to Sergio who cried out in pain.

"P-put the gun up man."

Kevious avoided eye contact with the two men, his attention was on Brooklyn.

"Get out of here." He said, she quickly rushed off not thinking twice about anything. She wasn't tryna be his next victim.

"Fuck man! What do you want?" Sergio groaned as he twisted his arm a bit harder.

"My money. I checked that duffel bag, and only counted 478 thousand. So tell me, where the fuck is the rest of my money?"

"I don't kno–ah shit!"