33

"I'm gone come see you soon alright? I just need to get some shit situated."

Kenny sat on the couch in Kevious's living room. He realized that his stay there was surprisingly longer than two weeks.

From Brooklyn's knowledge, he wasn't into any trouble.

But he was.

Kevious walked into the living room and took a seat on the couch.

"End the call." He said, Kenny sucked his teeth continuing to listen to his girl talk.

"Yo you hear what the fuck I just said? End the call." He said, Kenny pulled the phone from his ear and ended the call.

"The fuck is yo problem man? I'm trying to talk to my bitch."

"Talk to her later, I'm tryna figure out why I hear some shit about you going down to Mod's Club slapping women and starting unnecessary shit."

"Who the fuck been running they mouth? They need to get they shit straight."

"Alright then you tell me what happened before I bust your head on this table." He tapped his glass of Hennessy.

"I went to that club, trying to make a deal with this nigga. One of his bitches wouldn't let me in the back room so I slapped her."

"You fucking stupid? This nigga Mod not somebody you want to fuck with."

"Tell me do it look like I give a fuck?"

"You should nigga, I got a fucking lady and kid on the way. You think I want to be out here handling niggas for you?"

"Fuck you and that bitch, I can handle my own dirt."

Kevious reached his fist back and punched him. Kenny held his nose, staring at the ceiling as a bunch of stars invaded his vision.

"Watch your fucking mouth and learn who you fucking with nigga." Kevious stood and threw a towel at him.

He didn't care about him being his brother, he needed some guidance and that punch was only a start.
:
:
Morgan.

"This is a bad idea."

Andre sucked his teeth watching Morgan uncomfortably walk around his place. He held her bag in his hand, he realized she didn't bring much which had him thinking.

She had decided to just remove herself from the home she was at. Natalie was causing her too many problems and she was tired of it.

"Bad idea? Morgan you just got here."

"I know and now I don't feel like I should do this. I don't want to move too fast."

"We not moving fast, I haven't tried shit and I'm not gone try it until you're comfortable."

"What about your other girls? You bring them here? I rather me not stay here if you do."

"I don't have any other girls, only you."

"I'm not your girl."

"Damn that's cold." He said, she rolled her eyes with a small smile. She liked making him think they weren't a thing just to see if he really wanted her.

Instead of responding to him, she just grabbed her phone and looked at it.

Hazel.

"If you need something, don't be scared to ask. I've got to go make some runs, I'll be back later."

"Okay." She said simply.

He watched her stand and make her way to the bedroom. He was used to women wanting him to stay home but she wasn't saying anything.