7

Sergio sat in his hotel room staring at his phone with a glass of Hennessy in his hand. He was trying to get to Brooklyn but she wasn't responding.

Biting down on his lip, he looked over at his bed. His soon to be wife Camille laid there waiting on him.

She was confused as to what he was waiting for. The two had been seeing each other for only a year, she was clueless about Brooklyn.

"You not coming to bed? I've been waiting." She watched him stand. He grabbed his phone and shook his head.

"Need to smoke."

"Okay."

Camille watched him leave out of the room and just exhaled deeply. She knew he was cheating, but to be upset about another woman in her face just stung badly.

Instead of crying about it, she decided to sleep.

Selfish ass nigga.
:
:
Meanwhile, Brooklyn and Kevious had just touchdown in Vegas. The two had argued about why she had to come so it was some tension.

Brooklyn sat in the backseat of the car, not caring to sit in the front. He had pissed her completely off.

Kevious peered in the rear view, she was frowned up staring out the window. Pulling to the gas station, he got out and opened her door.

"Get out." He said, she ignored him so he grabbed her arm and pulled her out.

"Don't touch me."

"Tell me what's your problem? You got a free ass trip to Vegas cause a nigga paying for everything. And you mad?"

"I'm mad because you really didn't have to bring me here. I don't want to be in this shit."

"It's a little too late for that. When I help someone, you gone help me back."

"How did you help me?"

"That nigga was gone beat yo ass if I didn't twist his shit. And I don't usually protect nobody from shit unless it's myself."

She rubbed her head, looking at the guy standing across from them. He was listening to their conversation.

"Okay. Now can we go?"

"Yeah, we can go."

Extra.
:
:

"You gone go in there and pretend to be a bartender. The nigga you gone be listening in on wearing a red velvet suit. His name something with a T."

Brooklyn stared out the window as Kevious explained what she would be doing. He could tell she was nervous so he grabbed her hand.

"For you to be an asshole you are such a sweetheart."

"I'm not being a sweetheart, I'm just calming you down."

She watched him take his thumb and rub her palm slowly. She began to ease up, once he noticed it he nodded.

"Okay now go in there, act like you got this Bakers blood in you."

"I can't blow up the building." She joked grabbing her phone.

He waved her off as she got out of the car.

Brooklyn walked into the building, happy the music wasn't too loud.

Everyone had on masquerade masks so she couldn't see if she knew anyone. Once she found the bar, she spotted the other bartender.

"Can you take these upstairs to section 3?" The woman asked. She nodded and grabbed the tray.

She bit down on her lip, trying to keep calm. Once she made it upstairs, she searched for the section.

"Found it."

As she tried approaching the table, someone stepped in front of her.

"Let me see some." The guy said, she furrowed her eyebrows confused to what he was talking about.

"See what? I'm just here to serve drinks."

"Let me see some ass. Can't have no server who ain't got no ass."

Frowning, she looked him up and down. Really be the audacity of a nigga.

"Ayo chill. You already got five other broads at your table."

Peering over at the man in the velvet suit, she figured he was the guy.

"Shut yo ass up Tank, always ruining shit for a nigga."

Hmm, Tank.

"Don't get kicked out nigga. This all vodka right? I don't want to have to murk you over some so small."

"Um yeah. Anything else?"

He eyed her up and down, trying to see if she was "fine enough" to sit with them. Looking over at his boys, he nodded.

"Have a seat."

"I have to–this my place. I hired everyone, have a seat."

She took a seat beside the other girl who sat alone. She was pretty, but looked mad young.

Like Sevyn young.

"What's your name?" Brooklyn asked, she looked at her.

"M-Morgan." She peered over at his friend. Brooklyn did the same, he was staring at her mad hard.

It took them a moment but they eventually started talking about business. She pretended not to listen by dancing and sipping her drink.

"He say change of plans, meet him at the casino instead. The fuck type of games this fool on?" Tank said.

"You sure he ain't tryna play you? I mean, the nigga got some motherfuckers to pay."

"He try that shit if he want. This product too good to be getting fucked over. And I ain't gone spare em."

After a few minutes passed, Brook decided to go to the bathroom with Morgan.

"Are you okay?" Brooklyn asked as she stared in the mirror. Tears fell from her eyes which concerned Brook.

"What's wrong?"

"This is the first time in months I've been somewhere alone. I have to get out of here." She said above a whisper.

Brooklyn looked around and grabbed her phone.

"Do you have anywhere to stay?" She asked, Morgan shook her head no.

"Fuck, okay."

Calling Kevious, she watched the girl carefully.

"You done? I'm around the back."

"Yes and I need some help. There's a girl here who needs our help getting her out of here."

"What if she playing you? And I told you I don't help everyone."

"Please, she needs our help. I promise she'll be in my hands."

It took him a minute to think which irritated her.

"Alright hurry up. Niggas starving."

"Whatever."

Brooklyn took off her mask and grabbed the one she was wearing.

"Mine is very unnoticeable, now you've got to move fast. It's a black Tahoe, jump in the back."

The two made their way out, she could see the guy searching for them but still continued to walk.

"Almost there..."

As soon as the two hot outside, they rushed to the truck.

"Damn y'all came out like y'all was about to jack me." Kevious started the truck and pulled off.

"Where she going?" He questioned, Brooklyn bit the corner of her lip.

"She may have to sleep in the other room."

"And where the fuck you gone sleep?"

She crossed her arms, he sucked his teeth.

"You can get the bed tonight, I'll take the couch."
:
:
Its getting more interesting👀.

And I promise ima try to get updates out like 2/3 times a week! Excuse any mistakes...vote.