Chapter 45: The Darkness Arises

Jax has now faded away, somewhere far from Miami, and Emma is shut frozen by Matt, which leaves the whole school or even the magic realm at risk of danger. Matt has outdone both of them while E runs her other friends.

Evil Emma enters the room, full of Iridiumites on their dresses, for girls, and tuxes, for guys. She sees Gigi at the corner of her eye, gossiping non-stop. She smirks, puts on her mask, and winks at Matt outside, signaling the start of their attack.

She walked down to Gigi. "Oh my gosh, can you believe-"

"That you're talking too much and you need to shut up? We all know, Gigi." she cut off whatever Gigi was supposed to say and continued it with her comebacks. She kept her mask on to keep her identity private.

Andi's POV
We were all talking and having fun at the table. Enjoy the party while it lasts, right?

"And then, she almost used her heels to attack me." Diego continued his story of how he surprised Maddie but failed miserably.

Maddie chuckled. "I thought it was some magic-related fiasco or whatever."

"It's okay, Mad." he comforted her.

Then I heard a different type of blab, mixed with another blab. One was Gigi's gossiping but the other, I can't tell.

"Be right back." I told Luke.

I got out of my chair and looked around. Then, there it was. It was horrifying. You know my definition of horrifying, right? I don't even consider zombies horrifying. My standards are HIGH. Her clone is back, if you know what I mean. I can tell it's Em's clone by the way she dresses, acts, and talks. I evesdropped on their conversation.

"Well you know what? Forget it." Gigi taunted.

"Forgetting your face is a piece of cake." E snapped back.

"I can ruin your reputation easily."

"Hmph. Yeah, right. Like you know who I am?"

Gigi started to try to remove the mask out of E's face. It was like a wrestling battle. Everyone was watching.

"Stop!" she shouted. Gigi froze there, speechless. She attempted to remove the mask again but then E chanted a spell and pointed at her. A ray of light hit Gigi and her feet were then stuck on the ground.

"Wh-What are you?" she asked. E smirked and crossed her arms. Everyone froze, staring at her in shock. I ran back to our table, in which I found was now empty. I roamed around the incredible big room but they were nowhere to be seen.

Just then, I walked out of the gym. In the corner, there stood Emma, frozen in an ice cube. I ran to her and pounded to on the ice cube to get her out.

Luke's POV
I got worried of Andi. My sister's evil clone is about to run this place and I can't find her. The only thing I found again was the battle between a human gossiper and an evil Chosen One clone.

"Wh-What are you?" Gigi stuttered. She exposed magic to the whole school, damn. Evil Emma stepped forward and crossed her arms.

She smirked and glared at Gigi, now stuck to the ground, trying her best to get out of it. "Aren't you glad you messed with me, Gigi?"

Gigi glared at her. She then commanded Sebastian, her cameraman, to attack E. But before he could, E swifted away and used her telekinetic power to stop him and threw him away, literally. He lied there on the ground, feeling really hurt.

E walked around as the crowd avoided getting near her. She was feared. Magic was exposed. It's almost over.

Diego's POV
As much as I wanted to help my sister out to get out of E's wrath, I wasn't allowed to. I wouldn't want to add up to the situation of exposing magic to human beings. Maddie poked my arm.

"What are you going to do about Gigi?" she asked. I honestly didn't know what to tell her. I honestly don't even know what to do.

"Nothing." I muttered.

"Wha-," she stuttered, "Your sister is possibly going to be destroyed by Emma's evil clan and you're just gonna leave her like that?"

She did make a point. "First of all, it's clone, not clan. Second, I honestly don't know what to do about Gigi. If I help her out, I would be tricked by Evil Emma to expose magic to humans or she would do it herself. Plus, I would add up to the problem."

I sighed, "Emma will probably take care of this. If she does, we help her. Bambam, problem solved."

Luke's POV
I bumped into Adam... who was not panicking AT ALL. He was just randomly dancing, acting like nothing was happening.

"What is wrong with you?" I complained.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"You don't know a thing happening here?"

"You tell me. I just got here."

"How am I related to you?"

"You're my cousin, duh. My mom is your dad, Francisco's, sister. Why'd you ask?"

"Just to make sure you didn't bump you head or something."

After our conversation, Heather picked him and brought him outside. She acted strangely. Almost as if she was a robot being under control or something, HAHAHA.

Then, my phone beeped. It was a text message from Andi.

"Hey, Luke. Emergency 101, report to backstage now. Thanks. Love, Andi❤️"

You probably don't understand that because it's a language we use, sort of. Emergency 101 means big emergency and report to backstage now means go outside, ASAP.

Then that was the time I figured out, it was game over.