Thank You Letter

Okay, I hope you enjoyed reading "Jemma: Same Heart". I attached a picture/letter to this chapter. Check it out! If you can't read it or if you're too lazy to, here is what it says:

Hey guys!
You don't know how grateful we are for you to read this book. It has come to an end after 6 months of fangirling. We're planning a sequel and maybe a prequel that you will hopefully enjoy as well. Expect it to be better than this book.

When Cath was writing this book, you'll see her develop after every chapter. Check the second chapter (not the first one, we already edited it) and check back on the last chapter. It's different and it's because we became better because of your feedbacks, which we really appreciate.

Also, when Aren made the new version of the cover, some of you guys liked it which we appreciated. Too bad it had to be taken down so no one would copy the original cover.

Bringing it back to the topic, we are incredibly thankful for all our voters, commentors, and followers out there who continue to support us. We could have never reached this far without you guys. We could mention every single one of you but it would probably not fit this paper because there are like 160 of you guys. You guys are the real MVP.

Yours truly,
@2SecretReaders
Cath and Aren