Every Witch Way: Season 3 Plots [UPDATED]

301: Beachside 7
Emma accidentally freezes time and does not know how to fix it; a mysterious, new girl arrives in Miami.

302: Rebel Emma
Emma is sent to boot camp as punishment for casting spells in public; the T3 are framed for a prank that they did not commit.

303: Always You
Emma discovers Mia flirting with Daniel; Andi is determined to become the first human Guardian; Diego learns more about being a Kanay.

304: Breaking All The Rules
Emma and Andi try to break into the magic realm; Maddie and Diego want to repair the relationships between witches and Kanay; Mia causes trouble.

305: Neverending Summer
Jax struggles with his final boot camp exam and is in danger of losing his powers forever; Mia creates a plot to get Daniel to do whatever she wants.

306: Daniel Darko
Emma and Andi try to figure out what is causing Daniel's strange behavior; the T3 are framed for the Neverending Summer Party debacle.

307: No More Mr. Nice Guy
Daniel continues to act strangely; Jax thinks that he has lost his powers; Mia schemes to become Katie's best friend.

308: Spider No More
Mia and Daniel wreak havoc in the school and plot against Emma; Maddie tries to convince Katie that Mia is not her friend.

309: Back to Back
A mysterious crystal magically binds Emma and Maddie together; Daniel becomes ill; the H2O pull a prank.

310: El Cristal de Caballero
Emma and Andi are sure that Mia was responsible for Daniel's strange behavior, but they are unable to prove it; Jax and Andi search for the missing crystal piece.

311: Kanay vs. Kanay
Maddie and Emma try to find a way out of the janitor's closet; Daniel and the Panthers search for Maddie and Emma; Diego and Mia grow closer.

312: Invisible Me
When Jax accidentally makes Andi invisible, she takes advantage of her new status to try to trap Mia; Mia conspires with Katie against Emma.

313: The Truth About Kanays
Emma and Jax search for a solution to Andi's invisibility; the Cristal de Caballero goes missing.

314: Zombie Rescue Team
Mia's scheming reaches a peak when she freezes Andi; Diego is torn between helping Mia and standing by Andi.

315: Enchanted Ever After
Reviewing what has happened so far in Season 3; preview of upcoming moments.

316: Kangaroo Jax
When Jax refuses to share information about Emma's powers, the council turns him into a kangaroo; Daniel and Andi must make sure that Phillip behaves at school.

317: Defiance
Emma and Daniel must find the Kangaroo before Francisco contacts animal control; Mia challenges Diego to a duel; Gigi tries to figure out who destroyed her video equipment.

318: Magical Throwdown
Emma and Andi want to turn Phillip into a human; Gigi gives her memory card to Black Hawk; Diego trains for his duel with Mia.

319: The Kanay Strikes Back
Emma and Andi struggle with turning Phillip into a human; Diego and Mia engage in a Kanay duel; Agamemnon and Desdemona try to stop Emma's plan.

320: New Witch Order
(TBA)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's all I know for now.

You might be thinking: "Why didn't you just update the last one you made instead of creating a new one?". Well, it won't update. I keep typing it over and over yet it still won't. Sorry if you think I'm spamming. I just wanted to inform you.

Oh, and SEASON 3 STARTS TOMMOROW (Well, in my place, it's Sunday afternoon when I published this and I'm in Asia so... 😔)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Other info:
• Actor of Hector: Nicolas James
• Actor of Oscar: Ethan Estrada
• Actress of Mia: Elizabeth Elias
• Premiere Date: 1-5-15 @ 7
• Liam Obergfoll comes back this season as Phillip [OMFG, I knew it, that was in my theories. Check 316 description.]
• Katie leaves the Panthers for some reason and forms an alliance with Mia.