Chapter 17: Can't Make Up My Mind III

THURSDAY

Andi's POV

I'm feeling kinda relieved since its been long since "The Talk". Maybe Em won't break us up after all.

Emma's POV

Apparently, the council approved it. Andi is gonna be an official guardian and a witch. The question "How?" remains unknown to everyone but the council. We knew Daniel will be approved of being a wizard but we denied it.

"Sparks will fall under Andi once she recieves her powers today. If those sparks are blocked from her, she won't recieve her powers." Agamemnon said. "If she reveals to any other human that she has her powers, her powers will be confiscated and every bit of memory she has of magic will vanish." Desdemona said.

*Dinner*

I told Jax what happened. Everyone was talking during dinner until sparks fell under Andi for about 5 seconds. Luke was about to push her off the chair but Jax and I used telekinesis (A/N Yeah, its part of the magic powers of witches and wizards. Remember E pushing Jax using telekinesis in S2E24 Emma Vs. Emma?) to push him before he could push Andi.

Unexpectedly, Andi fell unconscious. Everyone was shocked including Luke.

Me and Jax dragged unconscious Andi to her room, locking the door. I called the Council as fast as I could. Finally, they showed up.

"This is all normal. Nothing to worry about." Agamemnon said. "Her powers are still generating. She'll wake up within 6 hours. She can wake up early or late, no one knows." Desdemona said. "Which is why she is unconscious. If she doesn't make it by tommorow, that's it." Ramona said. I felt worried. They disappeared.

What if Andi never wakes up?

As we go back to the dining room, Luke pulled me aside and told Jax to go ahead of me. "Are you crazy? Andi would've never been knocked unconscious if you and Jax didn't push me. Look what you've done!" He said. I smirked. "You're up to something. I know that face, you're up to something! Spill it." He said. I pulled him into the room.

"Ar... Are you about to break me and Andi up so you can keep Jax?" He asked. "How'd you know?" I asked. "I... uhm... we heard your conversation with Agamemnon." He said. I'm not surprised, he always evesdropped anyway. "No, actually I fixed it. No one is breaking up with anyone and I got Andi the best birthday present." I said. "What is it?" He said. I smirked again to annoy him.

"TELL ME WHAT THE FUDGE IS IT!" He shouted. We saw sparks running through Andi again like she's being electricuted. I pulled Luke as he tried to reach Andi.

"Look, the problem was that wizards aren't allowed to date humans so since Andi had a major role in saving the world, the realm, and the council twice, The Council transformed her into a witch."

Luke's POV

"Look, the problem was that wizards aren't allowed to date humans so since Andi had a major role in saving the world, the realm, and the council twice, The Council transformed her into a witch." Emma said. I was more than happy to hear that news. "Just take care of Andi. As far as I know, she'll wake up within 6 hours." She said, "But the Council can't guarantee a hundred percent that she'll wake up. Let's just hope it works.". I was so worried, what if she doesn't wake up?