News

October 30, 2014

Heyyyy! Sorry to leave you hanging with a cliffhanger on Chapter 19. I have a good news and a bad news to that.

BAD NEWS:
- Its semestral break and I'm going on a vacay from today until next week (not sure of the day). All I know is when we're on a vacation, hands off the wifi but we can still use our devices.
- SPOILER: Demma might come back on the next few chapters. Again, MIGHT.

GOOD NEWS:
- While I'm offline, I'll be pre-writing the other chapters so I'll get to upload them when I come back.
- I'm already planning a sequel when I complete the book.
- I changed the cover of the book. (Does it look good?)
- The story reached 3K reads!

-------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much to all of you who read my book! It means a lot to me returning to the fact that this is the first ever fanfiction I ever made in mah life. I never expected for the book to recieve a lot of views within a month (or less). 3K may be small but its really big for me.

Again, thanks so much. It means a lot to me.

-------------------------------------------------

When I reach 5K reads, I'll start writing the sequel. When I reach 10K reads and season 3 promos are released, I'll be publishing the book intro. When season 3 is released, so will the sequel.

-------------------------------------------------

If you have any suggestion of any actor/actress that could be portray characters on the sequel, please feel free to comment below.