Thank YOU.

Oh my gosh, guys.

The book just reached 10K views within two months. You don't know how happy I am. I am overflowing with joy. This is my first fanfiction that I've ever written.

You guys are amazing. Every single one of you reading my book.

I didn't expect my book to reach this far. I never even thought of writing fanfictions until I got inspired by other writers out there writing amazing stories. Thank younso much for the reads, votes, love, and support.
--------------------------------------
BTW, shoutout to @Jemmaforeverrr for mentioning this book in her book and chlowenz . It's happy to know the authors of the books I read enjoying reading my book as well. Thank you.
--------------------------------------
I was originally planning to enter the Watty Awards '14 this year but I realized it would stress me out. I'll need more time to make this book more interesting and processive. There are less than two weeks left before the deadline, meaning I'd have to finish the book before then... which in this case, I can't. Maybe next year.
--------------------------------------
In case you have forgotten, I have promised to release te sequel after:
[1] This book is completed (Duh, it's a sequel. Why would I release the second book if the first book isn't done?)
[2] The season 3 promos are released; DONE!
[3] I would reach at least 10K views; DONE!
--------------------------------------
A new chapter awaits for you every weekend. Stay tuned!