Chapter 23: Missing Daniel

Jax's POV
Someone teleported along with the two anonymous men that brought me here. They must be working for dad. "Let me go!" the guy in a hoodie said. "Who are you?" I yelled at them. "Jax?" I heard the familiar voice say. It sounded more like Daniel's voice. "Daniel?" I asked, just to clarify if it was him or not. "Yeah, its me. What are you doing here?" he asked. "You three are going to help lure Emma to come here to give up her powers and give it to me." Dad said. "That's stupid. She would never give up her powers for bad. Plus, we're only two, not three." I said. "What?! Matt, Zeke, get the other boy. We have work to do." he said, revealing the two culprits. "Wait... MATT?! As in Griffin, the new guy, Matt?" Daniel asked. "You got a problem with that, Miller?" Matt said. He seemed like a nice guy when I saw him with Emma but this ain't good. "Boys, get me the last man standing." Dad said. Who the heck was that?

Emma's POV
Someone knocked on the door. I opened it and saw Mrs. Miller in quite panic. "Emma, have you seen Daniel? I haven't seen him since the afterparty." she said. "No, and he didn't come to the afterparty." I said. "Okay, just tell him to get home ASAP when you see him. Thank you." she said.
It took me a few seconds to get to my realization; Jax is lost, Daniel was too, and any of us can be next... or maybe its just a coincidence.

Andi's POV
I followed the two guys but they teleported away and I didn't know where they went so I teleported to Emma's to tell her what happened. I knocked on the door and Adam opened, "Andi! Looking for Emma or Luke?" he said. "Emma, can I talk to her?" I asked. "Sure, she's right here." he said. "You don't seem okay. Are you okay?" she said. "Daniel got kidnapped and I think I found Jax." I said. "What?! Where?!" she said.

We heard someone shout "HELP!" and ran to Luke's room whose door was wide open. "Luke!" Emma shouted. We looked around and saw a security camera monitor. Both Jax, Daniel, and Luke were held in the hands of a guy in a random black and white suit with two people. Emma's face was in shock.

"That's Matt!" she said, pointing at the guy in a black hoodie and a snapback on the screem. "Who the heck is Matt?" I asked. "New neighbor guy next to Daniel's across the road. He said he was looking for the Chosen One but I didn't tell him at first but he wanted to steal something back from the Council but Agamemnon went him and he escaped and blah blurg blah." she replied. "I'm gonna go over to his house. Warn Diego and the others." she said. I ran off to The Seven and looked for Diego and the Panthers.

Emma's POV
I headed to Matt's house. I knocked on the door but no one answered. I knocked again and someone else answered. It must be her sister, mom, or whoever it is. "Hi, is Matt here?" I asked. "No. He just left to look for Emma." she said. "I am Emma." I said. "Oh, okay. That went fast. I'm Nat, his cousin. So you're the Chosen One?" she said. "Yeah, why?" I asked. "Any plans on going to any witch-wizard school? I'm in one. Its called Wizard's Hall." she said. "No, not yet. I study in Iridium, just a few blocks away from here." I said. "Okay, nice meeting you. Matt is right there."

He was wearing a red snapback, a black hoodie, and baggy jeans."Well if it isn't Emma Alonso. What do you want?" he said sarcasticly. "Show me where Jax, Daniel, and Luke are." I demanded. "Oh Emma, how wish you'd remember me. I would even show you the classroom when you were a newbie at our old school. Although now, I don't do that more often. What makes you think I would ever show you where they are?" he said. I thought of it though and said, "Hold on... are you Matt-" but he cut me off saying, "Matteo Moreno? Yeah, that's me. Griffin is just my second name. If that's everything you'll just ask from me, why won't you just leave?" he said.

"Just tell me where they are." I demanded again. He pulled out an envelope from his pocket and handed it to me. A second later, he casted a spell to send me away.

I landed at my room. I slowly opened the envelope and read the note inside. *reads the note*

Are you kidding me?!