Season 3 Episodes Revealed + 10 Clues

December 23

I just found a site that revealed the episode names of the S3 episodes of Every Witch Way. I don't know if it's confirmed by the cast yet but it seems legit tho (see picture above). If you noticed, the episode names give us hints on the third season. With enough research (or not), I found some clues on what will happen on S3 of EWW.

[SPOILER ALERT! DO NOT READ THE FOLLOWING HINTS IF YOU DON'T WANT SEASON 3 TO BE A SURPRISE TO YOU. AGAIN, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK AND DON'T BLAME ME FOR ANY SPOILERS BECAUSE I WARNED YOU. ALSO, DON'T CITE THIS IN THE WIKIA AS A REFERENCE BECAUSE THE FOLLOWING ARE ONLY GUESSES. THANK YOU :)]

NOTE: I might be deleting this by the end of the year because I don't want much to be spoiled. Also, when I mention numbers below, please refer to the picture attached to the page. If you don't get it, the first number is the season number and the next two numbers are the episode numbers. Example; 302 is Season 3 Episode 2.

#1: Liam Obergfoll (portrayer of Philip) will be returning for the season.
I saw this post of Tyler Alvarez either in Twitter or Instagram a month ago (not sure?) that he together with Nick Merico or Rahart Adams (Sorry, I forgot which guy. It was like a month ago and I have a bad memory so...😕) and Liam Obergfoll were hanging out. Also, #314 says "Zombie Rescue Team" so it's a hint.

#2: Jax will get Emma back.
Get ready, Jemma fans. I have a STRONG feeling Jax will get Emma back anytime soon. Come on, it's quite obvious.

At the second season:
• Jax gave up his powers for Emma. I mean, come on. If the Council took their powers, she wouldn't be the Chosen One right now. She'll just be a powerless witch if that happens.
• He chose not to continue his plans with E for Emma by giving her powers back. He reveals that he cares more about Emma than the plans of E and his evil dad.
• He apologized at the end and Emma isn't mad at him, at all. Daniel was about to pick a fight with him but she stopped him before he could hurt Jax believing what he said which means she still trusts him despite the mess he made.
• He gave a rose to Emma in the end of the season and she smiled.

At the third season sneak peek:
• The new girl, Mia, will try to steal Daniel away from Emma which means she'll have to be with no one or Jax.
• Jax waves at Emma and she just stares at him while Daniel asks, "What are you looking at?" and reveals that she may still have feelings for him.
• There was a scene that Emma was getting pulled by air and Andi and Jax were trying to save her. Guess what, Daniel wasn't there.
• It is possible that Jax and Mia will team up to separate Daniel and Emma because Mia likes Daniel and Jax likes Emma.

#3: Emma will try to be a bit more rebellious.
302 says "Rebel Emma" amd #304 says "Breaking The Rules" so it's a hint. He's also going to be with Jax and Daniel will probably turn to the dark side so it's possible.

#4: Daniel turns to the dark side.
I have watched Grachi before and same thing happened; Mia turned Daniel into dark and mysterious guy so he'll like her. Now you ask, how'd that happen? Through a spider on Mia's arm that travelled to Daniel's arm wanting to go to heart so he'll be permanently dark. Oh, here's another. Look at #306, #307, and #308: "Daniel Darko", "No More Mr. Nice Guy", and "Spider No More". I'm kinda confident on this one because it happened in Grachi (Spanish counterpart of EWW) and Every Witch Way is an English counterpart of Grachi.

#5: Jax turns into a kangaroo or something.
Not to offend Jax or any Jemma fan but this kinda made me laugh. #315 says "Kangaroo Jax" so it's a clue. Comment if you also laughed even a little when you saw Kangaroo Jax.

#6: What we know about Kanays might not be correct and there might be more than one kanay.
311 says "Kanay vs. Kanay" so it hints that Diego is not the only Kanay alive (and yet he brags about being the last one in the Season 3's first look remember? He says to Andi, "Kanays don't have guardians and I'm the last one so that's Mister Supreme Kanay to YOU."). Then #313 says "The Truth About Kanays" so it's a hint.

#7: There will be two special episodes. In Season 2, "Once Upon a Spell", the Season 2 recap episode, was labeled #998 and Emma vs. Emma, the season 2 finale, was labeled #997. If you noticed, others were labeled as #2 - - or #3 - - but they were labeled as #9 - - maybe because they're a special episode. #996 and #995 (both still known as TBA) will probably be the Season 3 recap episode and finale.

#8: There will probably only be 20 episodes.
If I guessed that #995 will be the Season 3 finale, that means there will probably be only 20 episodes (counting #995 and #996).

#9: One of the guys will be the El Cristal de Caballero (The Crystal Knight).
That's the title of #310.

#10: Hector and Oscar, also known as H2O, will be the pranking rivals of the T3.
According to a bunch of comments on the show's wikia's Season 3 page, H2O was revealed by Paris Smith in an interview, though I have not seen it yet.I might be rooting for the T3 on this. I don't know, we'll see who wins throughout the season.

That's all my theories. That's right, theories. It's just guesses, they are not confirmed until the Season 3 starts.