Chapter 18: Birthday Bash

*next day*

Luke's POV

When I woke up, Andi's arms were around me but she was still asleep. Wait, she moved? That means it worked! I can't wait to tell her the big surprise. I got dressed up a little and went downstairs with everyone. We lost a couple of minutes dealing with Gigi liveblogging everything we do.

Andi's POV

When I woke up, Luke wasn't there anymore. I peeked into the other's rooms and they were all empty. I went downstairs and, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDI!" everyone shouted.

*group hug*

Emma's POV

Everyone who had gifts presented their own until it was Luke's turn. He gave Andi a metallic grey Icon Sheene identical to his. Now its my turn. "Andi, you're the best friend I had since we moved in. I don't think I'd figure out I'm a witch without you. In line with your birthday gift..." I said. "We brought some visitors." Jax said. I summoned the council. "Andi, thanks to Emma, we've made a considerable choice..." Agamemnon said. "...to now level up. You are now..." Desdemona said. "AN OFFICIAL GUARDIAN!" They all shouted. She hugged me and thanked me. "W... Wait. Hold up. I'm not even a witch. How'd that happen?" She asked. "Uhh... try casting a spell. The first one you tried." I said.

"I want an extra large pizza with lots to meats-a." She said, "Nope, still doesn't work.". "Try something else." I said. She casted a spell on the TV saying, "This TV is too small as I can see, make it, at least, big enough for me." Shocked to say but it worked. She thanked me once more. "I'd... I never thought this'd happen. Thanks Em!" She said.

While we were celebrating, I was wondering what changes would happen now that she's a witch + guardian as well.