Chapter 7: Beachhouse

Emma's POV

We heard someone play video games in the living room. Out of curiousity, we peeked and got shocked of who were playing; Andi, Luke, and DAD.

"Dad plays video games?" I asked. "Tried." Andi said. "I'm sorry, its just my first time and it looks fun to you gu-" Dad said but he was cut off by Luke saying, "DAD. ZOMBIE.". He grabbed the controller and tried killing the zombie but Dad was all like, "Why kill when you can befriend?". We all rolled our eyes and went back to buisness.

I stood up and packed my things for the house party. I can't wait!

Jax's POV

I told Em I'd get ready for the house party tonight, I can't wait to see the jealous look on Daniel's face. This is what he gets, what he deserves.

Emma doesn't like me and Daniel fighting around so I've got the perfect plan against him.

Daniel's POV

My plan backfired.

Last night, Caryl found out I was using her and broke up with me. What the hell? What am I gonna do now. I have a feeling Jax is up in a plan for me.

*time flies*

*time is now 3:00PM*

Emma's POV

I headed to the beachhouse and saw that Maddie, Diego, The Panthers, Luke, and Andi were way ahead of me. Only Daniel and Gigi were missing. A few minutes later, they finally arrived.

"So... when do we race for a bedroom?" Andi asked. Maddie rolled her eyes.

"Fine. There are 3 master bedrooms and 4 single bedrooms. One master bedroom is can fit up to 3 persons, single bedroom only fits one. First one to get the room had the right to let anyone in/out. Ready?" Jax said as he led everyone to the starting line: the pool area.

"3... 2... 1... GO!" He said.

Obviously, Andi was leading. Next was Luke, then me, then Diego, then Maddie, then Daniel, then Gigi, then Jax, then The Panthers. Andi got the Master Bedroom 3 (MB#3) first, Maddie got MB#2 first, and I got MB#1 first. The people who we can choose to move in are Luke, Diego, Jax, Daniel, the Panthers and Gigi. Daniel said, "Hey Em, there could be three, right?". I saw Jax glare at him and he rolled his eyes. "No thanks, Daniel.", I said. I chose Jax, Maddie chose Diego, Andi chose nobody. Daniel, Sophie, Katie, and Gigi got the single bedrooms. Afterwards, we all headed downstairs since we got a loud speaker, a bunch of bottles of tequila, and some other friends waiting.

Andi's POV

After everyone went downstairs, I pulled Luke aside. "Oh, Andi. Hi." He said and smiled. "Hey, wanna move in to my bedroom? I mean I'm all alone the-." but he cut me off by a kiss. "I won't leave you alone.". I smirked and went downstairs with him. I heard loud music, lotsa people, and a bunch of tequila.

-----------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Please be reminded that this story is PG13, meaning anything violent, explicit, or anything not suitable for the young audience may be added anytime sooner.