Chapter 19: Hatred or Love

*the next day*

*everyone left the beachhouse already*

Emma's POV

I was laying on my bed until dad texted: "Emma, your cousins are going to come over. Heather and Adam Young. It'll be fine for them to use my bedroom or unless Luke is willing to lend his room and stay on my room. Stay safe :)". I haven't seen Heather and Adam for years. The last time I saw them was when I was 6. They grew up in Sydney as well. Speaking of Australians, I asked Jax, "Hey, do you know anyone named Heather and Adam Young in Sydney.". "No, why?" He asked. "They're my cousins. My dad said they're coming over later." I said. Oh, okay then. "Speaking of your dad, mind if I sleep here every night while your dad is abroad?" He asked. "Sure why not?" I said. "Great, see you tonight. I set up another date for us." He said. "Aww, thanks." I said.

He tapped on his pocket and paused for a moment. "Oh no." He said. "What's wrong?" I asked. "My... my phone, its missing!" he said. "Calm down, clone yourself and check multiple places at the same time." I said. He cloned himself, kissed me, and left.

Jax's POV

When I was running, I bumped into Daniel near his house. He changed, he's not the old Daniel I knew anymore. He was dark and mean. He seemed really pissed. "What's your problem man?!" he shouted. "What happened to you?!" I asked. He ran straight to his house... I think. When I looked down, I saw my phone, the screen had a long crack. Daniel must've dropped it while running.

I opened my phone and saw mean messages sent from my phone, specifically to Diego, Maddie, Sophie, Katie, Gigi, Luke, Andi, and Emma, sent about half an hour ago. Oh god. Another man ran to me and grabbed my phone out of my hand unexpectedly when I was about to cast a spell to fix it.

I looked for Junior and got rid of him (but I can summon him back again anytime). I have got to explain those text messages to them.

Emma's POV

I checked my phone and saw a message from Jax saying, "Let's just say this relationship isn't working out. We're over.". That hit me hard until I remembered I was with him walking home and that he lost his phone. Who could've stolen his phone and sent this message?

Suddenly, Luke and Andi come out of Luke's bedroom looking for Jax. Before I could even answer, Maddie, Sophie, Diego, Katie, and Gigi barge in the door looking for Jax as well. Not knowing what in the world is happening here, "What the heck is happening?" I said.

Jax's POV

I was supposed to go through the front door but I saw through the kitchen that everyone that recieved that message from my phone so I planned to get in through Emma's bedroom window.

Emma's POV

Everyone explained what happened. They all got random mean messages from Jax too. I'm not sure if he sent those himself or someone else did.

Someone knocked on the door. Everyone suddenly stayed silent expecting Jax to come in. "Hi Emma!" Adam said. It wasn't Jax who came in, it was Heather and Adam. "Hi Luke!" Heather said. "Emma!" I heard a shout from my bedroom. "Oh god." I murmured. From that voice, I know its Jax. "What's wrong?" Heather asked. "Nothing. Luke get them to Dad's room, I'll talk to Jax."

When I got to my bedroom, no one was there. I heard noises from my window. I peeked outside as I saw Jax being dragged away by two men.

Who could they have been?