Author's Note

January 17
I haven't been updating in quite a while but I'm on a break right now so I won't be updating any of my books for a week. However, when I come back, I'll promise to add 2 chapters to all of my books (Jemma: Same Heart, The Forbidden Mystery, Always By Your Side).

Oh, and if you don't mind, please read my book Every Witch Way: One Shot collection. If you have one in mind, feel free to drop me a PM. I'll promise to give full credit, too.

See you guys next week!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
UPDATE: January 18
I updated the Season 3 Plots. Check it out when you can.

There's this new guy named Black Hawk tho.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sneak Peek of some of the upcoming chapters:
1. Jemma: Same Heart
After Lily's big announcement to Emma and Jax, Emma fainted in panic. Jax caught her in his arms and dragged her to the couch and checked if she was okay. They weren't very ready to tell the others about the big announcement; well, not so big because no one is happy about it.

In the other hand, while Daniel isn't around, Diego and Adam became best friends for some reason which bugs Heather and tries to become friends with the next door neighbor Amaya Vélez, who in fact, was Evil Emma in disguise; which makes Matt, E, and Chase (Matt's stepbrother)'s scheme progress even faster... and easier.

2. The Forbidden Mystery
After the meeting with Sibuna, the Witches Council sets off to find the Chosen One, who happens to be in their house, unbeknownst that she lives in the same house as the Sibuna gang does.

Meanwhile, Emma, Jax, and Maddie's powers malfunction that led to an unfortunate outcome, which Andi witnesses, and it's up to Andi and Daniel to save them.