Chapter 6: True Feelings

Andi's POV

Next day at school, we told all of our friends; Maddie, Katie, Sophie, Diego, Daniel, Gigi, and Luke about the party. I also slipped in the hallway but guess who caught me...

"Hello beautiful." He said. It was Luke, Em's cute brother. I blushed and smiled while he smirked. I stood up while we were staring at each other's eyes. He said, "Look, Andi. I'm so-" but I cut him off kissing him, he responded.

Emma's POV

It was lunch. Before I headed to the cafeteria, I headed to my locker 'til I came across Luke and Andi kissing... WHAT?! Andi finally had a crush on a guy... but my brother... what? I had no reaction when I saw that and I just walked away instead.

I saw my friends sitting together in the cafeteria; Maddie & Diego, The Panthers, Jax, and Daniel. We were discussing about the party. A few minutes later, Andi and Luke appeared. I told them, "You know I saw what you two did.". Everybody stayed silent. They (Andi and Luke) asked, "What do you mean?" and walked away. Jax asked me, "What was up with them?" and I responded, "Ehm, Andi's boyfriend.". Even he was in shock.

Anyways, tommorow, we're moving into the beachhouse. I know for a fact that Jax and Daniel are fighting but I hope they won't mess up this time.

Daniel's POV

I just got invited to a house party at Jax's place. I planned to attempt to make Emma jealous of me and my temporary girlfriend, Caryl. She also resides in Miami but goes to a different school.

*next day*

Jax's POV

I woke up next to Em. I remembered I slept over here last night while she helped me with my homework. Man, she's been influencing me to get more into school... and I've been influencing her to wear dark clothing. I guess we're even. I picked up my phone and recieved a text message from Principal Alonso indicating that today is a free day for students. I packed my stuff until she woke up. I said, "Good morning." and she said, "Good morning. Hey, what time is it?" and I replied, "Uhm... its *looks at wristwatch* about 9.". After I said that she started panicking but then I cut her off saying, "Your dad texted everyone that its a free day for Iridium students today." then she calmed down and lied down on her bed trying to sleep again. Suddenly, we heard a familiar noise playing video games in the living room.

She said, "That sounds like Andi." and I said, "or Luke." but we both said in unison, "or BOTH.". We took a peek in the living room and they weren't the only ones playing video games. We were shocked. They were playing with...