Note.

Welcome To "The Prison! (AwesamDudeXReader). I appreciate you checking out this story, no actually I am thankful for you giving this story your time and giving it a try in general!

Some things about this and the feature stories:

1. I don't proofread since I am lazy and my grades would have been higher if I did when graduated from Middle School.

2. I am not a professional writer nor do I pretend I am so just keep that under consideration when reading this story or any of my other stories.

3. I take requests for my books so feel free to request something, either I will alter it a bit and turn it into a story or One-Shot or I will keep it as it was given and turn it into one of those things.

4. I respect your opinion but no need to hate on it since it's no use, I respect your opinion but I don't care about it nor do I agree with it.

5. DON'T BE RUDE IN MY COMMENTS NOR TO ME OR MY FOLLOWERS OR READER! If you are I WILL block you.

6. I WILL NEVER WRITE NSWF!

That's all about the books. Somethings about myself.

Hello, I am Manic, I am 14 currently but turning 15 on January 10. I am a girl, I am fine with She/Her and They/Them pronouns. I am in high school so my schedule works with that, that's why I have a VERY inconsistent uploading schedule. I am sorry if I make grammar mistakes like I said I do NOT proofread so I am very sorry.

That's it! If you have any questions about me or the books, let me know and I will try to answer them to the best of my ability!

Just a quick word from me! I love you, eat, sleep, and stay hydrated!

323 words

-Manic