✨Chapter 7✨

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pov: 3rd person

Trigger warning: Cursing

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last night, Y/N had fallen asleep wondering if the man she bumped into was him or not and had come to the conclusion that was not him in the morning. Y/N got out of bed to get ready for the day. Y/N was going to be streaming around 4 pm like she usually did. She had prepared yet another surprise for her fans. Y/N was soon to be added to the Dream S.M.P lore.

Y/N got ready and went to the kitchen to get herself some breakfast and watch a movie or something to pass time until it was time for her to stream. Y/N was eating a bowl of cereal while scrolling through Twitter when Liz walked into the room. "Hello," Liz said rubbing her eyes to get the drowsiness away. "Good evening sleepyhead" Y/N replied with a smile on her face.
"Huh?"
"Yeah, it's an evening I didn't wanna wake you up"
"Oh you are all good, I didn't have anything important to do anyway."
"Not even calling George"
"Oh shit, what time is it I was supposed to call him at 7:30 his time"
 "Oh alright I was joking but you have 30 mins."
"Oh ok, that enough time"

Liz went back to her room soon after leaving Y/N to do anything to pass her time when her phone went off, she looked at it to see that Dream had DMed her on Twitter.

Twitter:

Dream

Hello, ok so I think I told you about you being added to the Dream SMP lore, Right?

That would be correct.

Alright, remember when I said the SMP could use some more Redstone geniuses.

Yes, then I told you I was no geniuses

Well then I guess I will give this role to someone else in the SMP

WAIT, I am a Redstone genius, what can I do for you.

Well you see, your role is hidden just like Awesamdude's is, you guys will be building the prison together for lore purposes.

What Prison?

Sam will fill you in on all the information and you have to keep this a secret until the prison is built. Except for Me, you, Sam, and of course the lore writer, no-one knows of this prison. and You and Sam will be working together to make the prison, and please try to avoid that area of stream and try to build the prison off-camera.