✨Chapter 22✨

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pov: 3rd person

Trigger warning: Cursing

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Y/N/N= Your Nickname

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next, everyone was allowed to do whatever they wanted and the friend group was told about Liz and George's new relationship which everyone was really happy about. They had decided to let George and Liz spend some time alone to catch up and stuff.  Bad and Skeppy decided to rest and spend time together and Dream and Sap decided to stream, Sam and Y/N decided to hang out going to an amusement park.  

Y/N and Sam wanted to spend some alone time because over the last week they didn't because of Sam spending time with the boys and Y/N being busy with youtube and stream and making plans. Sam was excited to go to the amusement park because he hadn't been to one in years and because he was going with Y/N. Y/N and Sam planned to leave at around noon so they can get there at around 1 and get out before dark planning to eat out.  Y/N was up at 10 to get ready and make sure everything was in place. 

Sam and Y/N had been on call all night and when they were making breakfast both of them woke up at around the same time due to being on call with each other every day and waking the other on accident. Y/N was making pancakes and Sam was making french toast. Y/N's phone was sat on the counter leaning against a bottle so it didn't fall and Sam could see her and Sam had done the same thing.

When they got done with making breakfast, Y/N took longer due to having to make some for George and Liz. Sam and Y/N were going to check on the boys before going to the amusement park due to it being in their way and them wanting to pay a visit. Y/N wanted to visit the boys to make sure they were doing alright and didn't need anything and since it was on the way to the park she was fine with visiting before going to the park because they wouldn't have to go out of their way. 

Y/N sat down at the kitchen counter, setting her phone up to show her and Sam did the same. They sat in a comfortable silence eating before George and Liz walked out. Liz saw Y/N sitting at the counter first and spoke up, "Good morning, love," Liz said with a smirk on her face and Y/N caught on. "Good morning, babe, how did you sleep?" Y/N said continuing the joke and returning to her food while trying not to laugh because George and Sam looked so confused. "I slept well, what about you Y/N/N?" Liz said also trying not to laugh. Liz went over to where Y/N had put the plate of pancakes and served herself. Y/N looked up to see Sam just looking at her with an intense gaze. "I slept well, Lizzy I will be out all day today and possibly the night I don't know yet," Y/N responded.

"Ok love, thank you for telling me," Liz responding keeping the joke going, at this point, George looked confused and a bit of sadness could be seen and Sam hadn't caught on yet. George spoke up, "Why are you guys calling each other that?" he tried to play it off but jealousy could be seen, Y/N and Liz looked at each other than at George and spoke at the same time, "That is for us to know and you to figure out," They said and giggled and Sam hadn't caught on. "What is that suppose to mean?"He spoke calmly. "Love, don't you have to get ready and Hello Sam," Liz ignored his question. "I do," Y/N said putting her dishes in the sink. "Guys, I can't tell if it's a bit or not anymore so you might wanna tell us," Goerge spoke and Liz replied, "I don't think we will."

George just sighed and looked sad for a second and Sam just sat there with a blank face. Y/N looked at her phone screen then looked at George than at Liz who was trying so hard not to laugh but when they locked eyes they burst out laughing at the boy's reaction. George looked up confused and Sam caught on at that moment laughing along with them. "Why are you guys laughing?" This only made the girls laugh harder. George got a call for Dream, as soon as George picked up he shouted, "George what the fuck happened? This better is fucking important," He said the last sentence sternly, the girls were on the floor laughing at this point. 

George just looked confused while Sam tried to calm down to explain, which he did soon after. Sam explained what had happened to George and Dream listened still being on the call, Dream burst out wheezing as Sam finished and you could hear the other boys laughing in the background. Y/N looked at Sam calming down and smiled, "Are we taking your car or mine?" Y/N spoke getting ready to leave the room, "I will pick you up at 11:45, does that work for you?" 
"Yeah, that's fine. I will talk to you later, BYEEE" Y/N smiled softly and waved at the camera, handing it up while walking into her room.

Y/N got ready soon after, scrolling through Twitter for a bit. Sam did as he said and arrived at the apartment complex at 11:30 am sharp. He texted Y/N to come outside as he was waiting outside. Y/N walked outside smiling and yelling to George and Liz that she was leaving and for them to be careful. Y/N walked to Sam's car smiling and got in the passenger seat greeting Sam with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She still didn't know why she did that. They started driving to Sap's house making small talk and singing along to the songs. They carried to Sap's house and used her key walking inside to see cotton everywhere and pillow cover with nothing in them.

"BOYS!, SAP, DREAM, BAD, SKEPPY!" Y/N yelled out to them bringing to worry. The boys walked out of the kitchen covered with flour and cotton. Y/N just looked at them in shock while Sam burst out laughing looking at them. "SIS!" Dream and Sap yelled at the same time and ran towards her but Y/N stopped them before they could hug her not wanting to get flour all over her and having to change. Sap and Dream pouted and Y/N spoke up. "What the fuck happened here?" Y/N said sounding like a mother scolding her children.

 The boys looked at each other and pointed. Dream spoke, "Bad and Skeppy got into a pillow fight and we joined them and you can see how that ended then we wanted to make breakfast to that is where the flour is from," He looked down in embarrassment and Y/N chuckled. "It's ok boys, just have it clean by the time we visit you tonight alright? and here is breakfast." handing Dream the bag with the breakfast in it and looked at the boys. The boys nodded and Sam smiled. "Thank you and love you, sis," Sap said taking the breakfast from Dream and going to the kitchen to dish it out and eat it.  Y/N looked at Sam to make sure he was okay with it and he nodded knowing what he meant. 

Bad's voice was heard for the first time while they had been there. "Where are Liz and George?" Bad said looking at Y/N. "I told you guys, you won't get any alone time with George anymore because one it is almost impossible to separate them and if you do somehow Liz will follow, so good luck," Y/N said laughing at the end and turned around grabbing Sam's hand and walking out but yelling back once more. "HAVE THE PLACE CLEAN WHEN I COME BACK," Sam was a blushing mess but ignored it and got himself together again and got into the driver's seat. Sam spoke up, "Shall we head to the amusement park now M'Lady?" Y/N chuckled and responded, "We shall good sir," Sam smiled and started driving.

 Sam spoke up, "Shall we head to the amusement park now M'Lady?" Y/N chuckled and responded, "We shall good sir," Sam smiled and started driving

I kinda hate this chapter but I promise you the next one will be better and longer. Sam has something planned, make your bets. I LOVE YOU GUYS, Take care, eat, sleep and stay hydrated, UNTIL NEXT TIME, Thank you for the support.

1432 words

-Manic