✨Chapter 6✨

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pov: 3rd person

Trigger warning: Cursing

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liz and Y/N had been cleaning their kitchen for the stream today. They were going to be doing a surprise cooking stream since the fans wanted it and the best friends had promised their fan one but that was now 6 months go so naturally the fans thought they forgot but they did not and today was the day the fans were FINALLY getting what they wanted. It was 2 pm for them and they were setting up the setup in the kitchen.

Y/N and Liz were got to ATTEMPT to make cookies. They had never baked in their whole lives but they were going to try today and succeed...hopefully. They knew how to cook but both of them knew little to NOTHING about baking. They were hoping to not burn down the apartment complex and they were sure they won't.

It was around 3:15 pm when the two best friends retreated to their rooms to get ready. Both of them decided not to wear anything expensive or anything along those lines since they knew it was going to get messy and fast. Y/N decided on wearing a light blue short-sleeved shirt with blue shorts and a white cardigan. 

(You can change it if you don't like it

(You can change it if you don't like it. :)

By the time they were both done getting ready it was already 3:30 pm so they decided to run a quick check to see if everything worked and do a glance to make sure everything needed was there. Once they made sure everything was working and where it was supposed to be. Y/N started her stream and greeted her chat with a bright smile like always.

"HEY CHAT, Welcome back to another stream. Today is a different stream than usual, WE ARE DOING A COOKING STREAM!! Ok I know that we said we will do one soon and that was 6 months ago but at least you guys are getting one. Also,  We have Li here with us, Liz say Hi"

"Hi chat, I know I know we promised this stream like 6 months ago but like Y/N said at least you guys get one and we have a confession to make. Y/M go ahead and tell them."

"What? Why me?"

"Because it is your stream."

"Right... So chat both of us have no idea how to bake. We can cook just fine but NO IDEA how to bake so yeah. Let's hope we don't burn the house down. Let's get started."

Y/N stream fetching everything needed while Liz talked to chat. Y/N was in the middle of getting a bowl out when Liz called out to her. "Y/N" "Yeah?" the girl in question replied. "AwesamDude is calling you on discord." Y/N immediately perked up at the name and made her way over to where Liz was standing, answering the call. "Hey Sam, how are you doing on this fine afternoon?"
"I am doing great, how about you"
"Good good, hoping to NOT burn the house down."
"Wait, today is the cooking stream, isn't it?"
"YUP!"
"Oh god, I hope you guys don't burn the house down."

"I am getting lonely here so I am going to add someone who can talk to me." Liz chimed in while adding George to the voice chat. "Hello" The British voice rang out. "Of course, you added him" Y/N chuckled while Liz just glared at her. "Should we start,"  "Oh yeah, we have a stream to attend to," Y/N replied laughing lightly. The laugh that Sam had grown to love so much, wanting nothing more to hear it over and over again.

"Wait, I am adding the other two," George said before adding the other two Dream team members. "HELLO!!" two more voices rang out, scaring the sunlight out of Y/N. Y/N yelped in surprise and jumped slightly making the floor in the measuring cp she had been holding fly out everywhere while the others laughed along with chat. "A-are you okay?" Sam asked once calming down. "Yeah, I am fine thank you for asking" 

Once Y/N got rid of the flour on her as much as she could, she started following the recipe she had found on the internet while preparing for the stream. While doing so she spilled some water on her shirt. She looked up at the camera with a blank face and said. "Call me 6 glass blocks in a crafting table cause I am in pain." (Thank you Ranboo for the joke) Then looking down at her shirt and sighing. The others Burst out laughing at this. 

Y/N continued making the dough. Once Y/N was done making the dough, she shaped it into little balls and place them on the tray and in the oven. "Alright chat now we wait while we wait should we do a Q and A" The chat agreed instantly as well as the others. "Alright chat you can ask questions through donations and use the #AskY/N on Twitter to ask questions, We will take every other question from Twitter."

After around 45 minutes of answering questions, the timer went off signaling that the cookies were ready to be taken out. Y/N took them out and placed them in front of the camera proudly. "CHAT I think they look decent and we didn't burn the house down so it's fine" Y/N exclaimed when a donation caught her attention. "'Hey can you guys write like the first letter of your favorite Dream SMP member's name on the cookies?'" The robotic voice rang out. Y/N and Liz gasped at the same time." OH MY GOD YES, that's such a good idea." 

Y/N got out the frosting once they were sure the cookies had cooled down and Liz and Y/N both picked out a color and cookie. Y/N had picked green while Liz picked blue. They both knew EXACTLY what the other was going for. Y/N wrote an  'S' and Liz wrote a 'G' on her cookie. Y/N and Liz did a count down and turned the Cookies around revealing to chat and others in the call who are probably watching the stream. "Whos names do the letters stand for?" SapNap asked. Y/N and Liz shared a glance and replied at the same time "That's for us to know and you to figure out."  Sam chuckled at this and shut down for a second but recovered quickly.

"Alright chat I think that is going to be the stream for today, I really liked today's stream, Maybe I will do more real lifestreams but we will see. anyways BYEE LOVE YOU ALL TAKE CARE!" Y/N exclaimed while the others said bye and she ended her stream and after talking to the boys after about 30 more minutes f talking to them to clean up.

Y/N had been wondering one thing since the streaming ended. "Was it him?"

I kinda like this chapter

I kinda like this chapter. I am not sure, but I am trying to get better at writing, but I am no professional writer again. In this story, Sam has not done a face reveal. I LOVE YOU ALL, TAKE CARE BYEE!

1225 words

-Manic