✨Chapter 17✨

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pov: 3rd person

Trigger warning: Cursing

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip 2 weeks: Saturday 17 July 2021

Over the past two weeks, Sam and Y/N had grown closer than ever. hanging out every weekend, staying on a call with each other most of the day until they had to do something, and falling asleep on facetime every night without fail. Y/N had helped Sam overcome the loss of Chandler, he was still sad about it and Y/N knew that and she made sure not to touch the subject. Sam would randomly become sad and would not eat and that is where came in, Y/N would visit him every time with some sort of new dish she and Liz made for dinner or lunch that day.

Y/N was sure she had feelings for Sam and strong feelings and she knew there is was no denying that no matter what she did so she didn't bother to even try and keep them in control but she wasn't going to take action on them for now because she didn't want to mess up Liz's birthday with awkwardness or make her worried. Sam was also sure of his feelings for Y/N he wasn't going to tell Y/N because he thought There is no way she likes me back and he also did want to ruin Liz's birthday and George's visit to America.

------------------------------------------------------

Pov: Awesamdude (Sam)

------------------------------------------------------

I am so grateful to have a friend like Y/N, she is amazing. She helped me in the darkest and saddest times of my life, she is like a ray of sunshine, a light at the end of the tunnel that leads you out of it, and such an amazing person in general. I want to ask her out but some things are holding me back you might ask like what let me tell you: she won't like me back, awkwardness, fear of rejection, not wanting to ruin Liz's birthday with awkwardness, and ruin George's visit. I will ask her out either during George's visit or after George's visit.

--------------------------------------

Pov: Y/N

---------------------------------------

I know that I have a little bit of a crush on Sam ok maybe a huge crush on Sam but I can't tell him because I don't want to lose the friendship I have with him and such an amazing friend in general. I am pretty certain that he likes me back but that even a bit of a doubt in my mind is enough to make me doubt but I will ask him eventually or he can do that. (I don't know you personally but I know for a fact that you are perfect and anyone is lucky to have you and if somebody says otherwise they are WRONG like really REALLY wrong. You are more than anyone could want or have and please don't doubt that for even ONE SECOND, you are perfect the way you are and if anyone says otherwise they are blind and FUCKING STUPID. I love you! 💙💚🧡)

-------------------------------------

Pov: 3rd person

-------------------------------------

Liz and George were also going strong and talking to each other every day. Y/N was making sure George was reminded of his visit and didn't forget about it. Liz still had no idea about her best friend's plans for her birthday. George was excited to see Liz in person. Liz and George couldn't be as close as Y/N and Sam were because one lived in Texas and the other lived in London (I think). Y/N would go as far as saying that Liz forgot about what Y/N said of Twitter but oh boy was she wrong, Liz was making sure to keep an eye on anything and everything Y/N was doing but she was unsuccessful in finding out what Y/N was gonna do because well Y/N had nothing to do with it really until the week of Liz's birthday and planing. George was ready to go to America after a week of buying his ticket.

Y/n was excited for her best friend and George had something planned with SapNap for his visit. 

Kind of a filler chapter, I didn't know what to do and I didn't wanna jump to a month later so here you go but what do you think George has planed for his visit? Can we quickly talk about Dream's post on Instagram and the bit of the song we have h...

Can we quickly talk about Dream's post on Instagram and the bit of the song we have heard? I hate the fact that Dream is just scrolling through Twitter knowing damn well he can blow up the whole internet and not only Twitter with post ONE picture and what was that picture he posted with the caption "Behind the Scenes" and the little bit of glory he holds dears that he is not bald and had blonde hair. I am not an obsessed Dream fan, I respect him and I don't care if he does a face reveal it is his choice, I just really had to talk to someone about it and my siblings won't fucking listen to me so this is the best place I could go after so here you go.🧡 🙂 I love you all take care!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT!! 100 votes that are insane and almost 2.5 reads I am gonna cry. I love you all! Should I write another book considering this one is finishing soon?

866 words

-Manic