✨Chapter 12✨

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pov: 3rd person

Trigger warning: Cursing

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both had a smile on their face as they drifted off to sleep.

Y/N had woken up with her head on Sam's chest with his arms wrapped around her. Y/N reached for her phone that was sitting on the table beside the sofa, trying her best not to wake Sam up. Y/N checked the time and seeing that it was only 7 AM she wanted to go back to sleep. Y/N looked at Sam seeing that he looked too peaceful while sleeping and with that thought in her mind she fell back asleep. 

Y/N woke up again to the smell of pancakes and bacon which had been coming from the kitchen and Sam was nowhere to be seen. Y/N decided it was Sam cooking but before she could get up Chandler had jumped up on the girl making her yelp a little but started petting the dog deciding that staying in a bit more wouldn't be harmful. Sam appeared from behind the wall that blocked the girl's view of the kitchen holding a tray that held syrup and their breakfast which consisted of pancakes and bacon and smiling and that smiled only widened if possible seeing Y/N getting along with Chandler so well.

"Thank you so much Sam for the amazing breakfast but you didn't have to," Y/N said smiling. "I should be the one thanking you really, you helped me with the face reveal so much and stopped me from thinking bad things, and honestly I think I would have chickened out before even trying but thanks to you I got it done," Sam said returning the smile. "Of course, it was my pleasure and I got to be in your first ever face-cam stream and got to meet Chandler," Y/N said starting to pet Chandler again.

Sam smiled looking at Y/N and Chandler because 2 of the most important things in his life were getting along so well. Sam could get used to waking up like this and starting his day off smiling. Sam knew about his feeling for Y/N but had put them aside because he thought such a perfect girl like herself wouldn't like him like he would like her to, and he didn't wanna ruin the friendship they had and make the server during lore awkward, this is what he thought.

Y/N looked over at Sam who had been smiling like an idiot. Y/N had been aware of her feeling for Sam for quite a bit now but had decided to put them aside, not wanting to ruin their friendship and make conversations on the SMP or stream in general awkward if he didn't feel like the way she did. Y/N had thought that Sam would never feel like she did towards her but again this is what she thought. 

Y/N and Sam had been zoned out staring at each other and zoning back into reality Y/N looked at the time displayed on her phone which had been 10:23 am and decided they should start their day. "Sam, we should get up. It's almost 10:30. Oh, and I am keeping this hoodie," Y/N said starting to get up to change in the T-shirt and jeans she had brought with her PJs. "Yeah, we should and it's fine you can keep that hoodie." Sam chuckled looking over at Y/N who had a smile on her face which only grew hearing the boy's second sentence. 

Y/N disappeared into the bathroom to change her clothes and freshen up a bit. Y/N change her clothes and shouted out to Sam. "Hey Sam, do you have a spare toothbrush because I forgot mine," Y/N said poking her head out into the hallway. "Uh Yeah it's in the cabinet next to the sink," Sam shouted back returning from inside his room having changed into some decent clothes himself. "Oh found it, thank you," Y/N shouted again once she found the new toothbrush. Y/N brushed her teeth and out of habit leaving her toothbrush in the cup beside the sink.