✨Chapter 23✨

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pov: 3rd person

Trigger warning: Cursing

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Same Day!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After an hour of driving, they arrived at the park, and Sam got out of the car jogging to Y/N's side and opened the door for her doing a little bow and Y/N giggled getting out. They bought the tickets and went inside, walking around for a bit looking around then going onto the rides. They decided to go on a rollercoaster first, Y/N looked terrified and Sam grabbed her hand and drew small and comforting circles on them and Y/N was left a blushing mess. Sam just smiled sweetly at her and the ride started. Y/N squeezed Sam's hand and he squeezed back to reassure her.

They got off the ride soon after, they enjoyed it even though Y/N was terrified. The next ride was another roller coaster. They were becoming hungry because of eating at 10 am and now it was about to be 2. Sam and Y/N decided to eat at the restaurant. Y/N and Sam got the food and ate at a bench outside the place after about 30 mins of eating and chatting deciding to get up. Y/N has filled with energy again, hopping around. The next two hours were spent riding every ride in the park and chatting in between and resting. 

Y/N saw a cotton candy stand and walked over to it, Sam right behind her. Y/N turned around to look at Sam but she didn't see him instead two strong arms warped around her shoulder so she jumped slightly and turned around to face whoever it was and punch them but stopped in her tracks when she saw Sam looking down at her with a bright smile and admiration in his eyes showing. Sam chuckled and spoke "You got scared? Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," Sam spoke with a look of guilt washing over his face but went away when Y/N spoke up "YOu are fine I just wasn't expecting that, and I want cotton candy," Y/N said smiling and pointing to the cotton candy stand. Sam chuckled and walked over to the stand with Y/N behind him and bought cotton candy, Y/N wanted to pay but Sam didn't let her and left it by saying "Next time I believe,"

They sat on a bench eating cotton candy and talking after a bit decided to get up and ride more rides. Sam and Y/N had been there for quite a while now. They were on the other side of the park walking around when Y/N grabbed Sam's hand dragged him to a shop with a bunch of carnival games, claw machine had caught Y/N attention. Y/N pointed to a panda stuffed animal and Sam chuckled at the girl's childlike antics and spoke "Do you want it? I could try to get it," and Y/N nodded aggressively letting him know. Sam got the stuffed animals out in his first 3 tried and handed them to Y/N and Y/N hugged the animals then hugged Sam, him returning the hug.

Sam wanted to post something so he asked Y/N if she was ok with him posting some pictures he had taken to which Y/N said she was fine with it, one without the panda and one with the panda. He showed them to Y/n to get her approval and when she nodded and she wanted to take a picture of Sam but didn't ask him to pose just walk and took a picture that came out blurry which Y/N wanted to be like so she was happy. Y/N had also taken some pictures earlier in the day so she had two to post too. Both of them opened Twitter to post them.