✨Chapter 25✨

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pov: 3rd person

Trigger warning: Cursing

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip: 2 weeks (A week before George leaves)

Liz and George were starting to feel down because of George having to leave in less than a week and were very clingy to each other, more than before if that is possible. Y/N was a bit sad because Liz was down and Sam did not like that one bit. Over the last 2 weeks, Sam and Y/N had spent almost every day together, Y/N practically living at Sam's place which Sam did mind at all because he liked Y/N's company and he got to spend more time with her. They also went on a couple of dates and late-night drives.  All of them didn't want George to leave for different reasons but they didn't want him to leave and also part of the sadness was that Dream, Bad, and Skeppy would have to go back to Florida.

Sam had asked Y/N to help him decorate his back patio since Y/N liked gardening and it would take her mind off things even if just for a little bit. Sam had a plan but he didn't know how Y/N would react but he was willing to try. Y/N had come over to his place, staying last night at her and Liz's shared apartment, basically third-wheeling all night. Y/N was happy to help Sam. Y/N had woken up at 10 am the normal time for her and Sam and got ready by 11:30 am heading out of her room to the kitchen to see Liz and George sitting at the kitchen table eating pancakes. Liz noticed Y/N and smiled, "Good morning, Y/N," Liz spoke and George looked up from his phone and said good morning to. "Good morning Lizzy and George, I am heading to Sam's house to help him with something," Y/N spoke a smile on her face. Liz smiled and nodded.

Y/N finished eating and got ready to leave, grabbing all her things and waking out to her car to head to Sam's house, stopping at a gas station for gas making her take longer. Sam had given her keys to his house so she could just enter his house without any problem. Sam and Y/N streamed together a lot over the last 2 weeks and the fans noticed they flirt a lot more on camera than before. Only the Dream Team, Bad, Skeppy, and Liz knew of their relationship and they wanted to hint at it before exposing themselves and George and Liz did the same thing. One day Sam was streaming and Y/N felt the urge to do something mischievous and lucky for her he was playing a horror game that day.

Flashback:

Y/N had to edit a video and she didn't want to stream or be on stream so she let Sam stream by himself to give his fans that weren't her fans a break from her. But the problem was that Y/N finished editing the video before she expected and now she was bored since Sam was still streaming. Y/N thought about what she could do and decided to hop on Sam's stream to see what he was doing to see that he was playing a horror game, Y/N got the perfect idea even though she didn't want to be on stream but this was going to worth it. Y/N was at her shared apartment so she had to work fast because she didn't want him to end before she could pull off the idea. Y/N yelled to Liz and George that she was leaving and got in her car driving to Sam's house.

Y/N got to Sam's house, parked her car in the driveway, and walked to the front door opening it with her key. Y/N had to be quiet for this to work, walking upstairs to where Sam's office was and opened the door luckily the door didn't creak. Y/N could just walk into the frame but decided not to, grabbing a blanket from the couch in the office and putting it over her head, she could see because the blanket was really thin. Y/N walked up to behind Sam's green screen and reached her hand up to pull it down to reveal her for a split second before putting it back up. The chat seemed to notice because Y/N heard Sam say "Wha are you talking about chat?" so Y/N did it again and made chat freak out even more. Sam was just confused and slightly scared due to him playing a scary game and his chat yelling at him to check behind the green screen but he didn't.