✨Chapter 15✨

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pov: 3rd person

Trigger warning: Cursing

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N had woken up to see her phone's screen off, which was weird to her due to her being used to seeing Sam's face on the phone as soon as waking up. Y/N bolted out of her bed to see what had happened and if anything was the matter and to her relief, she had gotten a message from Sam. Y/N sighed in relief and walked to her bathroom decided to check the message after she had gotten ready.

Y/N did her morning routine and took a shower, getting ready. Y/N walked back into her room to look at the text message before she had to level to go to the store and buy some gardening tools and gloves for when they were going to do gardening, Y/N did not want to buy plants or flowers because she didn't know what kind of plants and flowers will Sam like so she decided to come with Sam to buy them later on after the garden is clean and ready to plant in. Y/N opens her messages and looks at the message.

 Y/N opens her messages and looks at the message

Messages:

Sam

Good morning (evening) M'Lady, I had to hang up to clean the house a little bit and get ready, I hope you had a good night's sleep, and please text me when you wake up and are on your way. 

Good morning good sir, I promise you you don't need to clean the house, and let me tell you why I think that, 1. because I know you don't get out of your recording/streaming room much, 2. Our apartment is probably much messier than your house an3. because I don't care if the house is dirty.

I know, but I would feel bad about making you sit in the mess and all those reasons are valid, but I still need to clean and this is just another reason I should clean the house.

True, but I will be on my way in a bit, I need to eat some breakfast, I will text you when I am leaving the house, and please don't hurt yourself while cleaning.

I will try my best but no promises. No need to rush, take your time and have a safe drive.

See you soon good sir.