✨Epilogue✨

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pov: 3rd person

Trigger warning: Cursing

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip: 3 years later

A lot has happened in the last 3 years, let me catch you up. All the couples have stayed strong over time and all of them are together still, some married and some preparing to be. All of the couples have been stronger than ever. All of them to this day could not believe that all of the things that were happening or have happened were because of surprise meet-ups for Liz's birthday. Let me tell you what has happened over the last 3 years in more detail. 

George proposed to Liz 2 years into dating which was fine with them since they already knew the other was the love of their life. George had taken Liz on the monthly date they had, the others knew about. George had taken Liz to a fancy restaurant for their date, then had planned to take her to this bridge he had found one day while on a walk. The others were hidden near the bridge recording the whole thing knowing what was going to happen. The bridge had been decorated with lights and flowers for the special day. The plan was for George to bring Liz to the bridge and the other would create a small distraction but enough to make Liz look in the opposite direction of George for a second to give George enough time to pull out the ring and get in his position. Once the speech was over and Liz had said yes a couple of thousand times while crying. 

Y/N jumped out of her hiding spot and speed-walked over to George and Liz, pulling Liz in a thing hug and telling George to never hurt her and giving him a side hug, by the time she was done the other had walked over to them and started to coagulate them and the rest of the night was spent with peace. The wedding was held a month after the proposition and all of the Dream SMP had come down to Texas to be a part of the wedding as well as George's family. The wedding was smooth but exhausting for Y/N since she was making sure everyone was fine and everything was in place but Sam made sure to make her rest for the rest of the week.

SapNap had found himself a girlfriend, Nia, and they had been dating for one and half years. Nia was a really sweet girl and had almost the same personality as SapNap, both of them having anger issues. Nia was also a good friend of Liz and Y/N, that is how they met. Nia had moved to New York after graduating from college a little bit after Y/N and Liz but all of them still stayed in contact since they were the Dream Team of their college but since Y/N and Liz were closer to each other they decided to stay in Texas and buy an apartment together and had offered for Nia to stay with them but Nia moved away she was a little bit more distanced but apart of the group none the less. 

Nia had decided to move back to Texas since her family was there and the life in New York was getting a little too much and when Y/N and Liz heard of this they made it their inside jokes of a Dream Team meet-up. The boys were confused but didn't question them since when they did they would say their line "That's for us to know and you to figure out," and move on with their day. Nia was also confused because she wasn't into MCYTs too much but that was quick to change after the meet-up took place and she has pulled into the MCYT fandom as well by her best friends and Sapnap her best friend of that time and boyfriend of today. Y/N and Liz knew they would get together eventually since they were practically the same person and got along really well. Nia was a pet slayer as well and they bonded on that. 

Dream also found a girlfriend, Ava, and they have been dating for around 14 months. Ava was also one of Y/N and Liz's best friends from college. Ava was the unofficial member of the girl's Dream Team.  Ava was always there for everything and everyone and all of them got along really well but she had a group of her own in college. Ava graduated at the same time as Nia but from a different college since they were age fellows and Ava had moved to Los Angles for her last year of college. Ava was a really sweet girl and was always ready to help but could become really angry at times. Ava was into the MCYT fandom but not to the point where Liz and Y/N were, she did stream but only once in a while. All of them had stayed in contact and all were still to this day really good friends.