✨Chapter 3✨

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pov: 3rd person

Trigger warning: Cursing

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N awoke from her slumber at 10 am, which was completely fine with her since her stream was not until 4 pm so she decided she will get ready later. Y/N went into the kitchen for her breakfast and decided on some pancakes and bacon. Y/N got out the necessary thing she needed and started making the batter for the pancakes after taking the bacon out of the fridge. She had just started making the pancakes which Liz walked in and took a seat at the kitchen island, yawning. 

Y/N did not notice Liz walk into the kitchen and take a seat so when she heard yawning she turned around at lightning speed and let out a sigh of relief when her eyes met he best friend's sleepy face. "Good morning Lizzy, pancakes, and bacon will be ready soon," Y/N said with a smile. Lizzy yawned and replied with "Good morning, and thank you for making breakfast." 

The breakfast was ready soon and both friends ate while sitting on the kitchen island and scrolling through Twitter. Y/N decided she wanted to tweet something. 

Twitter:

Twitter:

Y/U/N: I will be streaming around 4 pm on The _____  SMP with The _____ Team. Be there or be square.

Replies:

Dream: I wonder what goes in the blanks...Hmm...

---->Y/U/N: Me too...

----> SapNap: I wonder...

---->GeorgeNotFound:Hmm...

---->BadBoyHalo: What goes in the black you muffin?!?!

---->Y/U/N: Idk Bad what goes in the blank?

---->LizTheBeast: Dream?

---->Dream: Yes Lizzy?

---->LizTheBeast: I meant does the word Dream go in the blanks Perhaps?

---->Y/U/N: Yes...Jk...Jk.......Unless...

---->User18:HUH?!?! THE FUCK?!?