✨Chapter 8✨

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pov: 3rd person

Trigger warning: Cursing

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N woke up to Sam's sleeping face. Y/N was confused at first but then remembered they fell asleep on facetime. Y/N smiled to herself and got up to get ready. Putting herself on mute so she didn't wake Sam up, Y/N went to the bathroom to do her usual morning routine. Y/N got ready, wearing comfortable yet prestable clothes. Y/N came back into her room to see Sam gone. Y/N took her phone off the charger and went to the kitchen to make herself some breakfast. Y/N was sitting at the kitchen Island scrolling through Twitter like always when she heard Sam say good morning.

Y/N quickly switched back to facetime to see he was back, wearing his normal attire. Y/N smiled at the camera. "Good Morning," Sam said with a smile on his face. "Good evening Sam" Y/N replied with a chuckle. "Right... well anyways what are you doing?" He questioned " I am eating breakfast and I think you should too,"  Y/N replied with the smile still on her face. " I will and we have to work on the prison, we have like 4 hours before we have to stream," "Yes, I will probably get on the server after finishing my breakfast," "Alright I am going to hand up so I can eat breakfast and get on the server after." "Alright, take your time Cya" 

Y/N finished her breakfast and went up to her Pc to get everything ready to go. Y/N had realized that she is always smiling while talking to Sam. Y/N had noticed a lot of things she does while talking about Sam or talking with Sam like she blushes a lot more, smile a lot more, and forgets about her worries, Y/N was grateful for their friendship and she didn't want to ruin it so decided it was just a little crush that will go away with time, OH how wrong she was.

Y/N logged on to the SMP and joined a VC in the discord server and started working on the prison. Sam had given her the blueprints of the prison and the methods to make all the protocols which she was so grateful for, even though she was a Redstone genius, she could make mistakes and they didn't have time to do that since they had a deadline to finish the prison, which was about in a month or so. They had the overall structure of the Prison built and were working on the protocols and cells and such things to make it look more real. 

A couple of minutes had passed since she joined the SMP and the VC when Sam joined the VC and the server, Y/N knew he didn't eat properly because of how little time he took so like any normal person she called him out. "Hey Sam Welcome back, did you eat breakfast properly?" Y/N questioned, emphasizing the word Properly. Sam chuckled, "Yes Y/N I did eat my breakfast properly," "If you say so, I don't think you did but you know," 

Y/N and Sam talked about nothing in piacular and brought up the Prison they had been working on if they got stuck on something. They didn't even realize that 4 hours had passed and they had to stream soon. They had an among us lobby planed, well an among us lobby they got an invite to and accepted. 

Y/N and Sam left the Minecraft server and the VC to join the Among us VC and start their streams, they both started the streams at the same time and joined the VC at the same time as well which was probably not a great idea considering their fans were really observant and picked out the smallest details and this being a fairly obvious one.

Timeskip: a couple of hours later

Y/N and Sam had finished their streams and were back on working on the Prison and talking about nothing and everything at the same time. They had reached Sam's face reveal topic somehow and Y/N had figured out he was planning on doing a face reveal but didn't know-how.

Timeskip: 1 week 

Y/N had been sitting on her desk editing a video when she got a text from Sam, for the last week they had grown closer than ever and talked every day either it was because of working on the prison or it was just late night face time calls and Y/N was the happiest she had been in a while so naturally when he texted her face lit up.

Texts:

Sam <3

Y/N!
Y/N!
Y/N!
Y/N!
Y/N!

Hello to you too Sam

Hello

What did you need?

Well, can't I just text you because I want to talk to you or I miss you?

You surely can but I know this is not because you want to talk to me or miss me because 1. you NEVER spam me when you want to talk or miss me and 2. you would just call me if you wanted to talk to me so what did you need?

Ok alright genius, I wanted to ask if you remember when I said I wanted to do a face reveal?

Yes of course I remember

Well, I got an idea of how I can do it.

What is the idea Sherlocks?

Well. I am gonna call you so I can explain.

Oh alright then

Y/N was excited for the Face reveal stream, to say the least

A little bit of a shorter chapter but plot development so yeah

A little bit of a shorter chapter but plot development so yeah. How do you think Sam will do his face reveal in this book. It is nowhere near how he did it in real life. but use your imagination. I LOVE YOU ALL, THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT AND TAKE CARE BYE.

1020 words

-Manic