✨Chapter 18✨

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pov: 3rd person

Trigger warning: Cursing

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time Skip 1 week: The day of George arrives.

Y/N had been waiting for today for the last 2 weeks. Y/N wanted to see Liz happy,  Lix was there for Y/N in her darkest times and Y/N had no way to pay her back and this was the closest thing she was getting to paying Liz back. Y/N wanted to see Liz's reaction to George at her door on her birthday. Y/N was sure Liz would cry because of it. Y/N had been reminding the boys to make sure they leave on time and did everything that needed to be done.

George's excitement was through the roof even though he was nervous he was going to meet his crush, his best friend(s), and was finally coming to America for the first time. George had asked for SapNap's help for something he was planning to do, something Y/N didn't even know about. George was nervous but he wasn't about to back out now. George had been reminded multiple times by Y/N to not sleep through his flight. George was so thankful for Y/N and SapNap that they were helping him with coming to America and everything in between.

SapNap was excited for Liz and George and he was going to be meeting Y/N he said so sister for the first time. It was kind of shocking to SapNap and Y/N that they never met before because they came to find out that they lived 30 minutes away from each other. SapNap was going to be meeting Y/N, George, and Dream and he couldn't express his excitement, Finally got to meet his best friends and two said so, sisters. SapNap considered Y/N and Liz to be his mentor and older sisters from his heart and would protect them with everything he could.

Dream was coming down to Texas from Florida to meet George. Dream was going to be meeting his lifelong best friends and his said so sisters. He considered George and SapNap to be his brother from his heart and Dream knew about what George was going to do and he was excited about it. Dream considered Liz and Y/N to be his older sisters even if they were only older by 2-3 years he still considered them his older sisters and would hurt anybody who tried to hurt them if needed. 

Bad knew about George's visit and Dream going down to Texas for the Dream Team meet-up. Bad considered Dream Team to be his younger brothers and Liz and Y/N to be his younger sisters because Bad was the oldest in the group and Skeppy his best friend.  Bad and Dream had made the plan to go down to Texas together because then both of them could take shifts driving and not sleep because of being bored and both of them were very thankful for that and nobody knew that Bad was coming and Bad didn't know that Dream and Skeppy planed for Skeppy to drive down to Texas to the meet-up. Dream was the only one who knew about Skeppy coming and they had the whole thing planned. Dream was also the only one to know about Bad coming because they were both driving down to Texas together.

The plan was that George will be arriving at 8 am and Sap will be picking him up from the airport and bringing him to his house and letting him rest. Bad and Dream left their houses to start driving at the same time George did and they drive is 21 hours so they would be arriving at 8 Pm at SapNap house and Skeppy left one hour after Dream and Bad left so he would be arriving at 9 Pm giving the Dream Team and Bad to great each other and spend some time together.  The next day Y/N would visit SapNap's house to greet all of them with Sam. 

Liz knew Y/N would do something because she knew Y/N was the one to keep her word and she would do something no one would expect and soon after Y/N said she will do something Liz had realized that her birthday was coming up and she knew Y/N would o anything to everything to make it better than the last. Liz and Y/N considered each other sisters from heart, both of them knowing each other for as long as they could remember and both of them did everything together like start streaming and youtube, Liz was a bit delayed because of her not having the right supplies.

 They bought the apartment together to stay together and not be separated by the distance. Liz would be surprised if Y/N didn't do anything and Geoge had been kind of suspicious for the last 24 hours and that did not help Liz at all, Liz had an idea of what Y/N might do but it was just a guess and she did not want to bring her hopes up then have them crushed by what she was thinking not happening. Liz woke up at 7:30 am but went back to sleep not noticing the message George left for her. 

George had arrived in Texas and was waiting for Sap to pick him up, George knew it would be hot but how hot he didn't know so when he stepped out into the Texas heat he could not wait to be inside again or at least in a car and coming from England did not help him at all.  George looked down at his phone to see Sap had texted him telling him that he was at the airport. George looked p and around to see Sap looking around in search of probably George. George walked towards Sap and Sap saw him so he hugged him. 

Sap lead George to the car and put his luggage away and got into the car, George was immediately relieved because the car hadn't been in sun for long so it was still cold. George fell asleep because of not being able to sleep on the flight.  Sap just hummed along to his playlist on the way home and once home woke George up and gave him a big tour of the house and lead him to the guest room and George fell asleep once again forgetting to call Liz. George woke up again this time to hear loud greetings and Dream and BAD's voice, WAIT! BAD!! George jumped out of bed and changed into new clothes and freshened up and went downstairs to see Sap greeting Bad and Dream. (Dream already did a face reveal to the Dream Team, Bad and Liz and Y/N)

George also greeted Bad and Dream and all of them sat and talked for an hour until the doorbell rung and Dream forced bad to open the door because he knew who it was and gave a sign towards George and Sap to follow him towards the main door and they did as told George, SapNap, and Dream were right behind Bad to the front door with Dream recording it all and telling George and Sap to do the same. Bad looked confused but opened the door to see his best friend standing there with a huge smile on his face, Bad was taken back but recovered and wrapped his arms around Skeppy. 

Skeppy gave a thumbs up to Dream while still in the hug and Dream smiled and nodded back. George and Sap were also surprised to see Skeppy but happy nonetheless. Once Bad let go of Skeppy, he greeted the Dream Team and Bad then realized that Dream did even look surprised by Skeppy being here at that Bad gave Dream a huge hug and thanked him over and over again. 

There were four bedrooms in Sap's house and Skeppy and Bad were sharing because George being the First one had his own and wasn't going to share, Sap had his mater bedroom and wasn't going to share and Dream being the leader of the group and the surpriser was his room as his gift for surprising Bad with Skeppy and George and Sap with  Bad AND Skeppy and was going to surprise Y/N and Liz with Bad and Skeppy too so bad was left to share with Skeppy which h had no problem with doing because they were best friends. Y/N had no idea about bad and Skeppy being there and not did Sam and Liz had no idea about any of it. 

All of them already had gifts for Liz's birthday including Y/N and Sam. The rest of the night was spent with the friend just talking and doing stupid things because of being sleep deprived, at about 3 am all of them went to bed and George felt like he was forgetting about something but thought it wasn't more important than his sleep, IT WAS! 

Liz was not happy about not getting a call from George all day and Y/N had to calm her down. Liz did not check her hone the whole day missing the massage George left for her.

Bet you didn't see that coming, I know I am such a good writer (I know I am not the best but let me enjoy this!)

Bet you didn't see that coming, I know I am such a good writer (I know I am not the best but let me enjoy this!). I love Dream's new song, why tf if that dude is so talented and Alce is also very talented! Love all of you, Thank you for the support. Take care of yourselves. EAT, SLEEP and stay hydrated.

1598 words

-Manic