✨Chapter 10✨

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pov: 3rd person

Trigger warning: Cursing

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

(I don't remember how long it has been and I am not going to go back in all the chapters and do the math so it has been 2 months of them knowing each other.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N woke up to Sam shuffling around on the face-time call. This was a normal thing for both of them by now, within the months of knowing each other they had done this a lot. "Goodmorning Handesomedude," Y/N said with a smile on her face, "Goodmorning Y/N, so you gonna call me HandsomeDude all day today?" Sam replied with a chuckle, "Yup, and there is nothing you can do about it." Y/N said popping the P. 

Y/N and Sam talked for a while before the reality of the day finally set within Y/N. "SAM SAM SAM, WE ARE GOING TO MEET EACH OTHER!!" Y/N exclaimed breaking the moment of silence between them. Sam laughed at the girl's antics, by now Y/N was dancing around her room. "You are JUST realizing that?" Sam said with a grin plastered on his face. 

"Well, no... I am just realizing that this is happening, and can I hug you when we meet?" Y/N replied with a smile invented in her voice. "Of course, and what time are you coming again?" "I was thinking like 2 pm if that works for you so we have enough time to set everything up." "Yeah that works for me, well we should et up to get ready for the day considering it is already noon."  "Yeah, talk to you later HandsomeDude" "I thought you forgot about that but See you soon M'lady" "Bye Good sir" 

Both of them didn't realize how long they have been talking to each other like most days when they talk to each other. The time seems to fly when they were talking to each other on stream or not. Both of them could talk to each other about literally everything from the Redstone of the prison they were working on to what they did that day even if it is the most boring thing to talk about. 

Both of them usually talked almost all day long, The calls started the day they were assigned to make the Prison together, within a week their routine followed, Wake up, eat breakfast (Usually with the other person on Face-time) get on the S.M.P  and in a VC or join the other is a VC if already in one then Stream and eat dinner considering they usually streamed from 2 hours up to 4 hours and Get back in a call and work on the Prison while talking. 

Both of them wondered if they would be such good "friends" if they weren't assigned to make the Prison together, both of them knew they would still be an as good "friend" as they are now because both of them were intrigued by each other the first time they talked. both of them wanted to know more about the other and be the reason other smiles which both of them successful in, they won't admit it but just the name of the other person could bring a slight blush and smile to their faces. 

All the Dream S.M.P members could see how close they had been and knew they would end up together, Liz had never seen Y/N this happy in a while because of them moving and everything with her family, and Ponk being Sam's closest friend had not seen Sam this happy and smiley in a while. The Dream S.M.P members were happy for the two and couldn't be happier, hall even TommyInnIt supported the Ship, S/N (Shipname).

Y/N got up to get ready for the day, wearing comfy yet decent clothing considering they were doing a cooking stream and she knew it would get messy. Y/N left her room after packing a spare outfit in a bag and PJs in case she stayed the night, greeting Liz who had been sitting at the kitchen Island on Facetime with someone. "Hello Liz and person on call," Y/N said with a little wave towards Liz, "Hey Y/N" Liz replied "Hello," Said the voice coming from the phone which Y/N recognized as George's "Hello George"