✨Happy Chapter✨

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pov: 3rd person

Trigger warning: Cursing

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

B/N= Boy Name   G/N=Girl Name

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Y/N was woken up by B/N and G/N jumping on the bed with Sam leaning on the door frame, watching and recording them. Y/N looked at Sam to see him grinning from ear to ear while watching his family interact. "Comw on, mom, wake up, we wanna go to the amusement pawk," G/N whined and Y/N chuckled at their younger daughter, "I am up kiddos. Go watch uncle Ponk's new video while I get ready,"  Y/N smiled at their kids, "COMW G/N LEWS GO," B/N yelled running out the bedroom door while holding his younger sister's hand, Y/N smiled watching her husband and kids. 

Let me give you a little recap, Sam and Y/N have been married for 8 years now and have two kids, B/N Barnes and G/N Barnes, they were adored by the internet. B/N is 6 years old and very chaotic but can be sweet and calm at times. G/N is 5 years old, being the youngest, G/N is a lot calmer but is where problematic and chaotic when not given what she wants or attention. Both got along really well, they were each other's best friends and Sam and Y/N hoped for it to stay that way as they grow up. Sam and Y/N still streamed and the internet adored their relationship and their kids. G/N had E/C eyes and dark brown hair with Y/N's beautiful smile, (Smile it look good on you). B/N had H/C hair, dark brown eyes and Sam's smiled which Y/N adored. 

George and Liz also had a kid named Amilia, G/N, B/N, and Amilia were really close friends, always hanging out with each other since they could just walk to each other's house with adult supervision. Dream and Ava got married after 4 years of dating, SapNap and Nia also got married a little bit after, Bad and Skeppy also got married and adopted a kid named Zane and another got to keep Rat and Zane company named Jay. Zane was also really close friends with Amilia, G/N, and B/N. The Dream SMP had ended but the origin SMP had taken its place with Lore and Roleplay also. The Dream SMP members came to visit the friend group in Texas every so often and the couples went to visit other SMP members every so often as well. Everyone stayed in contact being a huge part of the other past, feature, and present.

Back to the present, the parents had promised the kids to take them to the amusement park on Saturday, which was today and today was also Y/N and Sam's 8 marriage anniversary. Sam had woken up earlier than usual to make his lovely wife breakfast and let her rest for a little bit longer. Sam wanted to give Y/N a little bit of a break-even if it was for an hour or so. Sam walked out of the bedroom to grab Y/N the breakfast he had made. Y/N was awake and sitting up in the bed, Sam walked inside with the tray, and Y/N smiled at her husband's small but caring gesture. Sam walked over to her side and set the tray in her lap. Y/N smiled and looked down at the tray, finally noticing the little bow and the card that sat on top with a Y/F/F next to them.

Y/N looked up to see Sam just looking at her with an admiring Y/N making Y/N before she featured him over and gave him a little peck. Sam went back to his original position standing by Y/N side as Y/N opened the little box to reveal one side of a promise necklace and Y/N looked at Sam to see him wearing the other half. Y/N held it up to him to silently tell him to put it on her, Sam got the memo and walked over grabbing it from her hand and putting it around her neck. Y/N smiled and kissed him on the cheek. Y/N opened the card to read it.  

The Card:11 years is how long we have known each other,  a couple of months being spent of us getting to know each other and get close to each other, the next three years being spent with dating each other and going through ups and downs together ...

The Card:
11 years is how long we have known each other,  a couple of months being spent of us getting to know each other and get close to each other, the next three years being spent with dating each other and going through ups and downs together and the next eight years being spent with being married to each other, under the promise of being there for each other no matter what, through thick and think, through nice and though times, richer and poorer and in health and sickness together for the last eight years. Even after 11 years of knowing you and going through all that with you, I still love you as much as the day we got married. The prison and Dream SMP were a huge part of all that, The Prison being the reason it only took us some months to get together instead of years. You know you still have that affected on me, to make me blush with every little comment, YOU hold that power, you, the mother of our children and the sister of SapNap, Dream, Bad, and Liz, the sister-in-law to Skeppy and George and the love of my life holds that powers. You are everything and more I could ever ask for, I love you with my whole heart and plan to do that for the rest of my life.  Happy Eight years of marriage, my love.

Y/n looked up at Sam and hugged him really tight around his torso since she was still sitting and he was standing. Y/N let go of Sam and looked at him smiling, "I love you too and plan to do for the rest of my life," Y/N spoke in a sweet tone, Sam smiled walking out to check on the little gremlins, Y/N finished eating and got up to get ready, walking out of the bedroom door and into the living room she saw Sam chasing the kids with the kids running and Sam just walking but pretending to not be able to catch them. Y/N smiled and walked in, the kids saw her and ran over to her, hugging both of her legs. Y/N crouched down grabbing both of them in her arms and walked over to Sam, B/N jumped out of Y/N's arms and into Sam's. Y/n laughed and spoke, "Should we head out then?" Sounds of the agreement were heard and they walked outside, to see the friend group gathered around in their driveway talking to each other as Zane and Amilia played with the dogs. 

Everyone saw the family and waved while Liz came over and hugged Y/N since G/N had jumped out of her arms to go play with the dogs too with B/N following, after a bit of talking and decided on who is going with who they decided for Sam and Y/N to have the kids since they were the best with them. bad was taking the dogs, the other pairs going in their own cars. The drive there was an hour-long but seemed short, maybe because all of them were living their dream lives with their friends and family by their side, no matter what situation.

And to think it all started with them being Builder Buddies.

I hate to say it but this book is officially done and finished

I hate to say it but this book is officially done and finished. I loved this chapter, please I have made myself realize once again how lonely I truly am but that's fine. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and the book itself. I love you guys so so much, THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT. There is a QuackityxReader coming soon but with slower updates. Thank you and Love you. Eat, sleep and stay hydrated or else. Bye Love you all.

1339 words

-Manic