✨Chapter 5✨

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pov: 3rd person

Trigger warning: Cursing

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liz walked into Y/N's to talk about a surprise stream they were planing for their fans. Y/N was super excited about the surprise, she was sure the fans will love it. Nobody expects them and The Dream Team knew about it or that is what Liz thought. Y/N had told AwesamDude about it and he was sure the fans will love the surprise. 

Y/N had been sitting at her desk when Liz walked into her room and sat on her bed. Y/N turned around in her chair and smiled at Liz, even though she had a little suspicion that the fans will not like the surprise but Liz didn't need to know that, she thought. They had been working on the surprise for a bit and tomorrow was the day the surprise was. 

"Are you excited about tomorrow?" Liz asked

"Yes, I am excited but I have just this tiny little feeling that the fans will not like it" Y/N responded

"Don't worry the fans will love the surprise, anyways don't you have to stream?"

"I really hope they do, and yeah I have to stream in 30 mins so...get out."

"Alright good luck on the stream and they will love the surprise stream, they wanted it so bad. Cya at dinner, I amma order Chipotle."

"Can you order my usual?"

"Yeah sure, Bye"

Y/N turned back around to her setup to make sure everything was good and working fine which it was. Y/N got up to change in something different since she was still in her PJs from last night since she didn't have to go anywhere or do something. Y/N changed into a white tank top and light blue jeans. She didn't need to wear any shoes since she wasn't going anywhere but she to her shoes out anyways in case she had to go somewhere.

(You can imagine a different outfit if you don't like this one, these are just random outfits I found on google and thought looked good

(You can imagine a different outfit if you don't like this one, these are just random outfits I found on google and thought looked good.)

Y/N had been told that her role in the lore of the Dream SMP was coming soon so she was excited for that and a lot of her fans wanted her to do lore so she was fulfilling their requests. Y/N started her stream and loaded up Minecraft and set up Minecraft screen captcha. 

The "Starting Soon" screen that was once shown to her viewers turned into her full face cam and she greeted her viewers with a huge smile plastered on her face. "Hi chat, How are we today? We are going to play on the Dream SMP today, you know the usual mess around the server, and chill." Her chat erupted with "Pog" and "good" and similar messages.