✨Chapter 4✨

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pov: 3rd person

Trigger warning: Cursing

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N was the first one to wake up like most of the time even though her sleep schedule was much worse than Lizzys but she was certain that her best friend's sleep schedule would be just as bad. Y/N was sitting at the kitchen island, eating the cereal she has made for breakfast in peace when her best friend thought about jump scaring  YN so she did. 

Lizzy tippy-toed her way over to Y/N and stood behind her and placed her hands on her best friend's shoulder and screamed "BOO" and Y/N being the jumpy person she jumped and let out a little yelp in fear and spilled her cereal on the counter. 

Y/N turned around to face her best friend who was DYING on laughter and said "Who needs enemies when they have friends like you," with a blank face. Lizzy responded with "Oh come on you know you love me," "No" was what Y/N said back with the same blank expression on her face while the two best friends stared at each other with blank faces before bursting out laughing. 

Y/N got up soon after their little laughing fit was over to clean up the mess that was made and get ready for the day. Y/N had decided what she wanted to do with the part-time job she had while over-thinking her choices like she often does and had concluded. Y/n was planing on telling Liz after she got ready. 

Liz knew Y/n was going to quit on the job because she saw how much Y/N had been working on her stream career. Y/N had just gotten ready by doing her morning routine like always and was getting ready to break the news to her best friend.

 Y/N had just gotten ready by doing her morning routine like always and was getting ready to break the news to her best friend

(You can change the outfit if you want)

Y/N called Liz in the living room to tell her that she was going to quit the part-time job. Y/n was nervous questioning her life choices and wondering how her friend will react if it was a good decision, or if Lizzy would think It was a bad move. As these questions filled her mind she became more and more nervous but calmed herself. 

Y/N got ready to tell her friend and said. "I have been thinking and I think the best option for me is to it on the par-time job so I can focus on youtube and Twitch, I think I want to make them my full-time job since I enjoy doing it and I can make a decent amount and I can do it whenever I want and be my job." She was nervous to say the east so she closed her eyes but opened them when she heard a squeal, she couldn't tell if it was good or bad so she opened her eyes and looked at her friend who had the most exciting face she had seen in a while so she was happy that her best friend and roommate supported her decision.