✨Chapter 1✨

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pov: 3rd person

Trigger warning: Cursing 

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Y/H/L= Your hair length, Y/H/C= Your hair color, Y/N= Your name, Y/U/N= Your user name

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Y/N and Liz had been a friend for as long as they could remember and, they did everything together and went to the same college. After finishing college, they decided to buy an apartment together in Huston, Texas. To still stay together. Both of them were decently popular twitch streamers/YouTubers. With Y/N being more popular with just over 200k followers on Twitch and 175k subscribers on twitch and Lix have 100k followers on Twitch and 95k on youtube. 

Y/N had just hit 200k followers and was preparing to stream Fnaf as a thank you stream for her viewers. It was 10 am for them which was fairly early in their opinion but Y/N and Liz had to go to their part-time job since they both worked part-time at a cafe around the corner to pay for their extra expenses. Y/N had been sitting at the kitchen island eating her breakfast in peace while scrolling through Twitter when her best friend Liz walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning!" Liz said being extra energetic, Y/N thought it was suspicious since she was never this energetic in the mornings but brushed it off and replied with "Good morning Lizzy, what got you all thrilled?" Liz looked at her best friend with a mischievous smile and said "I get to watch my best friend suffer while playing Fnaf today, why would I not be thrilled?" Y/N giggled she should have known.  "Oh god, you and all my daily viewers" You see Y/N is jumped VERY easily so Liz has to be careful around her or she might get hurt again.

Flashback:

Y/N had been sitting at the kitchen island when Liz decided to h=jump her and sneaked up behind her and screamed "BOO"  Y/N being the jumpy person she is got scared and turned around lighting speed and punched her best friend who had been trying to hold in her laugh square in the nose. "Y/N WHAT THE HELL?!?!" Liz said holding her nose. "OH MY GOD LIZZY DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT and is your nose ok?" Her friend responded holding in her laugh also. Liz looked her dead in the eyes and said "No..." with a serious face. They both looked at each other for a couple of seconds before bursting out laughing.

End of flashback.

They both ate their breakfast in peace after their small conversation and retreated to their rooms to get ready for their shift at the cafe. They both came out wearing their uniforms and having other things in their hands and left the apartment. they decided to walk since the cafe was not too far and they wanted to walk. They arrived at the cafe and clocked in and got to their shift right after. 

The day was fairly normal with the daily Karen and other customers. They both got ready to clock out since their shift had ended and headed home to get ready for the stream. Y/N would be the only one streaming that day but Liz would sometimes just walk in her room to join the stream. Y/N knew she was going to do it today since she knew Liz had nothing to stream but was getting ready but she didn't mind. Y/N changed into gray-cropped weather with some white sweatpants. She liked the fit it was comfy and cute.