✨Chapter 20✨

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Y/N gave the boys some time to spend together alone because she knew once George and Liz met up it would be impossible to get them to separate but even after Y/N told the boys to spend time together Sam would still sleep on face-time with her and call her while Sam or Y/N were editing a video or anything. The boys just spend time together talking with each other eventually George left to call Liz so she wouldn't feel sad or upset. George knew he had to do it before he left the U.S.A and he had it planned. Sam had also planned something with help from the Dream Team and Sam and George knew what the other was doing. 

Friday, July 30, 2021

The boys woke up at a normal time being 1 pm because of all of them having destroyed sleep schedules and The Dream Team wanted to stream together. The Dream Team wanted to stream together without anyone figuring out they were in the same building and luckily for them they could but they just couldn't yell loud because the walls weren't soundproof. All of the boys had their setups because they figured they might as well grab if they were gonna be away for a month but Y/N didn't know why because it's not like they haven't streamed for a month straight before. 

George had his shipped down before he left so it arrived soon after he and Dream drove down so he just had it with him as well as Bad's and it was Sap's house so he had one already. They streamed a challenge from one of the videos they had done before. Minecraft but the drops are multiplied. Dream had also told the server that he would be gone for a bit so the lore had to be delayed by 2 days because the lore stream was on Liz's birthday and Dream didn't want to stream on her birthday and make his sister sad nor the day right after because he wanted to enjoy some time with friends.

The Lore (This is where the Lore stands right now in the story): ⚠SPOILER⚠

Dream had Tubbo exile, Tommy, from L'Manburg because he burned down George's house that George and Liz made together during the war was going on and Y/N had teased Liz about it because while she was fighting in war Liz was making a house. Tommy had been in exile for a long time then when he tried hiding things from Dream and Dream blew everything up he decided he had enough so he ran away from exile to Technoblade's house. 

Techno and Tommy were on petrol around the SMP to see what was going on so when they heard and saw all the commotion around the community house they were curious so they checked it out and were surprised at what they heard, Dream accusing Tommy of blowing the community house up and asked Tubbo for the discs as a punishment and Tommy and Tubbo had a huge fight with Tommy deciding to give the disc to Dream and going back to Tubbo leaving Technoblade in a really bad situation so Dream stepped in and told everyone that he and Techno were going to destroy L'Manburg to bedrock and nothing would be left and left. Y/N and Liz were not happy with this. 

They did as they said they would they destroyed L'Manburg completely to the point of no return and Liz and Y/N were sad about this because they considered L'Manburg as their home and Dream felt bad for this and George and Sam was also sad because Y/N and Liz were sad so all of they streamed together at the end with happy Liz and Y/N and the boys happy because of it and Dream apologized to them for doing it and they forgave him saying it was for content. Dream then invited Tommy and Tubbo only to fight him for the disc which they agreed to and that was the stream that was going to happen on the stream on Liz's birthday that was delayed.

Saturday, July 31, 2021

The boys had been streaming late last night then decided they weren't tired so started watching movies and ended up falling asleep on the couch with Skeppy and Bad sharing the love seat and Sap and Dream on the three-seat sofa and George in his room because he left to call Liz. Y/N and Sam were going to visit today to explain how everything was going to go down and what was going to happen and not have to plan everything last moment and give the boys time to get anything they need ready. Y/N had been given a key to Sap's house in case they were sleeping or didn't hear her knock so Y/N had permission to just walk in the house which she did Sam right behind her.  Y/N entered the house to see the boys asleep with Bad and Skeppy cuddling each other on the love seat and Dream and Sap sleeping in what looked like the most uncomfortable positions.