✨Chapter 21✨

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pov: 3rd person

Trigger warning: Cursing, A bit of SkepHalo

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The door opened to reveal Liz and Y/N.

"SURPRISE!!" All of the boys yelled at the same point scaring Y/N even though she knew what they were gonna do. Liz just stood there shocked, Liz broke from her surprise and walked into the apartment and looked around at the boys who were smiling widely and her eyes started to tear up a bit. Y/N walked up behind Liz holding her chest because of her heart beating fast. Y/N looked at Liz to see her reaction and spoke up. "Earth to Liz, you good?" Y/N said and looked at Liz. Liz looked at Y/N and hugged her tightly soon after letting go and looking towards the boys smiling at the girls. "Well, don't just stand there," Liz said and all the boys rushed forward for a group hug and Liz looked around for presumably George. Y/N spoke up "Sorry Lizzy, we tried to get George to come down here but his family was over so he couldn't make it," Y/N was trying not to smile and spill the truth. Liz looked towards Y/N and smiled, Y/N could see the slightest bit of sadness. "That's ok, all of you are here and I am sure we can face-time him," Liz said with a smile.

Y/N mentioned for the boys to start with everything and distract Liz so they did. They took Liz into the kitchen and Sam and Y/N quietly slipped off to get George, Sam spoke up, "Are you okay? You looked like you had seen a ghost when you woke in and heard us yell," He finished and Y/N spoke up "Yeah, I am fine. Even though I knew what was going to happen it still scared me," Sam chuckled and looked at Y/N finally taking in her appearance.  He has never seen Y/N dressed up so well, she looked beautiful, well she always looked beautiful. She was wearing a dress. Y/N always wore comfortable clothes, some of them being Sam's hoodies. 

 (You can change it if you don't like it)

"You look pretty," Sam said looking away to hide his blush luckily for Y/N because she was also blushing. "Thank you, Sam, and come on let's go get George before Liz's mood goes down," Y/N said and walked towards her room to see George sitting in her gaming chair on his phone. "George, you are going to hide behind us while we walk in front of you, you are hiding behind Sam," Y/N said and Sam chuckled and George nodded letting her know he knew what he was doing. George didn't wanna talk in case it came out too loud. Y/N and Sam walked out of her room and George hid behind Sam. 

They walked into the kitchen to see everyone eating snacks talking and laughing, Y/N spoke up "Hey Liz, remember when I said I will do something on Twitter well I did it," Y/N finished and Liz looked scared but confused. Y/N mentioned that Sam to move to George was exposed and for the boys to record what they were already doing.  Sam moved and George was exposed and Liz looked even more surprised than before and just stood there for a second but broke out of her state of shock and ran towards George giving him a huge hug. George stumbled back but caught himself and warped his arms around Liz.