Exam week

Author's POV

It's an exam week for hagwarts college students. Everyone would probably studying on this time but gulf is busy playing video games on mobile which is unknown to his mother. Whenever his mother comes to check up on him he would hide his mobile under the book.

Gulf Kanawut is 183 cms tall, football player, has an average body build . He has tanned skin since he plays under sun. Also he has a beautiful face, whoever sees him would definitely think he is too beautiful to be a guy. Girls and boys would die to have him.

Gulf : mild SHOOT HIM!!!! SHOOT HIM!!!!

Mild: I'm trying bro....

Gulf : wait I'm hearing my mom's footsteps. I'll be right back

Mild : Ok 🙄🙄🙄 mama's boy

Gulf : f**k You 😡😡😡

He is sitting on a chair which is placed infront of a study table. On that table you can see a table lamp on the right corner, a laptop beside that and piles of books in the middle.

(Peeking through door)
Mom : are you really studying or playing?

Gulf : ofcourse studying mom...😟😟😟

Mom : I heard you screaming...
Gulf : oh may be it's from neighbours mom..🙁🙁🙁

Mom : I see, if you fail in any subject. I'll tell your dad not to give any allowance to you. I'm going....

Gulf : ok mom.

Gulf : hey

Mild : ok mooom.... (Mimicking gulf)

Gulf : MILD!!!

Mild : hahaha sorry bro. Let's get this over with... This will be our last game. I still need to revise 2 units....

Gulf : ok... I got unrevised units too...

Gulf and mild are classmates since they were high schoolers. They were not close that time. When they joined the same college and enrolled for the same stream they became close.

Both are neither best in studies nor worst. They're just average students. Both are in college football team. There they had met boat who used to be their senior but now he is still in his final year. Though boat is from different stream but these three will always hangout together.

**************

On the other side of the Bangkok city. In some manshion there is this guy... whose name is mew, a guy whom everyone admires, gold medalist, studious and disciplined. He is also revising units for his exams with his friends. Mew is a guy who study everything before a month prior to exam date.

Aa : I have been trying to memorize this concept but I can't... I just can't... I think I'm gonna fail

Run : 🙄🙄🙄🙄 you tell that everytime but you never failed.

Aa : you want me to fail?

Run : yes

Aa : -----

Run : ----

Mew : Hey you too... if both of you are done with staring... go back to your houses... You guys are disturbing me...

Run : Why are you even studying... you know everything. I wish I were you....

Mew : I don't over estimate myself. I really want to study now. If you guys won't stop talking. I'm gonna drag both of you to the door.

Run : Okie dokie.

Aa : hmmm.

Additional Character

Name : Run KantheephopAge: 23Classmate of Mew and AA

Age: 23
Classmate of Mew and AA

***END***

Thank you for reading. Don't forget to vote. Please leave a comments about your thoughts.

P.S. Mewgulf gonna meet in next chapter

Love,
Groot