Exam Day

Mild : I can't believe this gulf. How could you forget your admit card?!!!.. Seriously!!!... And you even have an audacity to delete the soft copy...

Gulf : don't scold me mild... I'm already scared 😨😨😨

Mild : u searched it properly right?

Gulf : yes

Mild : ok now tell me... Where did you keep it yesterday?

Gulf : I kept it inside the java textbook... While I'm coming to college I thought just notes is enough for revision so I kept the book on my table... 😟😟😟

Mild : (facepalming frustratingly) Ok... This is not your 1st time anyway... Calm down. There is still enough time right.. Go down to reception and ask for duplicate admit card. Why are you wasting your time here?

Gulf : you know I have to pay fine now. 😁😁😁 I forgot my wallet also..

Mild : ---------

***********

Mew's POV

I'm waiting for AA and Run to come

I'm waiting for AA and Run to come. Let me tell you... They never come on time... There is still 40 mins left for exam. I'm not scared though but still it'll be better if I glance at the notes one last time.

By the way I never scared of exams... May be because my parents never pressured me to get good marks... even joining to engineering was also my choice...

I enrolled to computer science stream because I fell in love with computers. It all started when I started to play video games in highschool, I used to spend my lots of time infront that machine... later I got curious how it works. Then I thought to learn more about this baby.... That's how it happened.

Still there is no sign of my useless friends 🙄... I'll just wait for 2 more minutes then I'll leave...

I'm leaning on reception desk now. I saw 2 engineering students here whose faces look like they're about to cry. it's so funny😁😁😁... They have forgotten their admit card it seems... Seriously... how could someone forget their admit card on their exam day? I don't like these kind of people.

I was about to leave but I saw that guy coming towards me... that guy... 'The-Guy-With-A-Juicy-Lips'....
Oh yeah I didn't tell you right... Actually I'm gay...

If I'm not wrong that guy name is Gulf. I have seen him with Boat. They always hangout together. He had liked my photos in IG too those which are mentioned boat. But we never talked before.

He also looks like he is about to cry... Awww but he looks cute.... 😍😍

Gulf : I.. I .. Admit card... Admit card...

Receptionist looked at him with boaring eyes and gave a form to fill. His pen stopped working all of a sudden. He looked for another pen but there was none inside his bag. He kept on searching... Hmmm... I think I got a chance here right... I took my pen from my bag and started playing with it.

I was expecting him to ask me but when he saw my hand he just grabbed the pen and started to fill the form... Did he just grabbed my pen... Hey that's my pen... I'm sounding like a school kid here 🙄... Anyway I didn't say anything I just stood there watching him. I don't wanna lie He is so beautiful ❤️...

I didn't notice he already done with the form and fine. I came to my senses When he was leaving the place...

Mew : hey that's my pen

Gulf : oh sorry phi. I was in a hurry. I apologise for taking your pen without permission and thanks 🙂🙂🙂

Mew : (atleast he knows how to apologise... Lastly that breathtaking smile 😍😍) ahem~ it's ok nong. All the best for your exam

Gulf : thanks phi. I'll leave.

Finally my two useless friends came together. I too was about to leave the place then I noticed a bag on the receptionist table.. that's The-Guy-With-A-Juicy-Lips' bag.... Gulf's bag... Dang... He is so clumsy. I saw him inside an elevator which was transparent. He stopped at second floor and went inside 4th room. That's where I'm heading now.... Cool... I just take this bag with me.

I was walking in the corridor, 2 bags on my shoulder. AA was explaining some concept to Run I was also listening to him. When we were near to the classroom door I sensed someone hurriedly came towards me. He bumped into me.. next second I was on the floor and that someone laid on me. I got shocked when he lifted his face. Oh My My!!!!! The-Guy-With-A-Juicy-Lips'

I could hear some girls giggling... I waited him to get up first even though I didn't want him to.

Gulf : sorry phi, oh!!! This is my bag!! Thanks for bringing this phi 🙂🙂🙂

Mew : it's alright...

He smiled again 😍😍... The more I see him smiling the more I'm craving for his smile and an urge to see him crying under me

I have an exam to attend but this guy is making me horny.... Urghhhh... Control your hormones mew...

***End***

Side Note:
Admit Card: It is a kind of card you need to carry with yourself during your board exams or university exams. Even, without the admit card you won't be allowed to give the exam.

But by paying the fine you'll get a permission to attend the exam without admit card, Reciptionist will look into student database and will send another copy of the admit card to your Exam hall.

***End***

Hope you guys like this chapter. Please leave a comment and don't forget to vote...

P.s.: there will be a funny scene in the next chapter

Love,
Groot.