Sad Gulf

*knock knock* 

Lele: Gulf, open the door... what have you been doing inside from 2 days?

Gulf: I'm playing, mom. I told you I'm not hungry!!! Just go...

Lele: i'm not going this time. Why are you not opening the door?

Gulf: Because I'm naked.

Lele: That's alright... I'm your mom. I had seen you naked. I used to clean your poop.

Gulf: Mommmmm

Lele: Just open the door... Right now.

Gulf opened the door, he was having a puffy eyes with dark circles due to crying and less sleep. He looked sad and weak. Mother instinct told Lele to console her son. so she did it. Lele was worried for her son, She doesn't have any idea what had happened to him. she took him to the bed and made him to lay his head on her lap. She patted his head soothingly. When Gulf mother was patting his head he couldn't control his tears, he started sobbing. 

He is been taking tablets for panic attacks. though those pills make a person sleep longer but gulf was sleeping for less hours or we can say he was not sleeping at all. Lele has to come to his room daily to give him food. She was worried.

Lele: did you had fight with Mew?

Gulf: !!!!

Lele: Answer me.

Gulf: No mom. Why why would I fight with him?

Lele: Then why are you in this shape? Look at you. You don't look like my baby chipmunk at all... You can tell me anything. I am your mom baby.

She placed a kiss on his head. she again patted his head for sometime. after gulf seemed ok....

Lele: Come, have your lunch mama had prepared your favorite Lunch.

Gulf: Ok mom.

Lele: Wash your face before you come. You look like a Zombie.

Gulf:I'm a zombie, Rawrrrrrr

Lele: haha

Gulf: Rawrrr, Rawrrrr

When lele left the room, Gulf got back to sad mood. He went downstairs, had his Lunch, acted as nothing had happened to him. He sat with his mom to accompany her to watch a movie.

Honestly, he was not only worried about being come out, He wass equally worried about Mew too... Nobody knows when it happens? or How it happens? but at some point they just know that they are already in love with that person. Yes, Gulf was in love with mew, he felt so helpless. Forget about the confession... he insulted him in front of everyone. he was sure mew never gonna forgive him. He lost mew for ever. Guilt flooded in his mind for hurting Mew.  he slept while crying. 

He woke up to the mobile phone ringing sound.

Gulf: Hello.

First: hey Gulfie...

Gulf: First!!??

First: Yes, You guessed it right. You still remembered my voice?? ahhh my heart touched.

Gulf: Ai'Sat. where are you? When are you coming to meet us?

First: I'm in Bangkok Gulf. That's why I called you. Are you free now?

Gulf: Oh yeah.

First: Ok. I'll send the cafe address. be there at 5

Gulf: Ok Bye.

First: See you.

First, Mild, Gulf, Sun, Book were best friends in High school. After their high school. Sun and book were joined to different Universities. Mild and Gulf joined to same University, same program and same stream. Where as First shifted to nonthaburi. They were catching up about each other's life... suddenly,

First: Gulf, when are you going to introduce us to your boyfriend?

Sun: oh... What's his name? meow, myu... what did you tell me mild?

Gulf stared at mild unbelievably, mild could only give nervous smile back...

First: It's mew. We should really appreciate him because he made you come out. we always thought you are gonna hide it for a whole life.

Book: It was funny when he introduced his lesbian friend as a girlfriend. He thought we don't know anything. Lol

Sun: haha that was really funny. anyway we are happy for you gulf.

Gulf couldn't believe his own ears. 

Gulf: (What the hell is going on here?) When did you guys found out that I'm... I'm...

First: Gay...? we don't know exactly when...

Book: oh yeah. We don't know.

Gulf: Then how did you guys find out?

Sun: Ai'sat we are your best friend. we don't have to find out. we just knew.

gulf surprisingly felt relieved. All his life he thought he is keeping a secrete from everyone but everyone know aout it!!! He didn't feel bad about it actually he felt free like all his life he lived in a cage now he is flying in a sky....

Gulf: oh yeah. I'm gay but you know how is my father. so please don't tell this to anyone.

all: Ofcourse we don't tell to anyone.

Book: Guys, what are your future plans?

Gulf: Me and mild will search for a job

First: Me too searching for a job. As I'm a fresher it's hard to find a Job. So, I'm thinking to join my brother's friend's company as an inter. It will be startup. They'll start there company very soon.

Book: Is that unpaid internship?

Sun: paid or unpaid. You just join. Something is better than nothing. You'll learn lot of things.

First: It's a paid internship.

***End***

Thank you for reading. Please vote

Love ❤️
Groot.