Stalking puifai 👀👀👀

Mew's POV:

Ping
* Gulf Kanawut added their story

😠😠😠😠😠

I know her... She is puifai. His girlfriend... Oh he can't hold my hand in public but he can side hug her... Look at them how happy they're looking... I have to do something 😤😤😤

2 days later

I have been waiting infront her college for 2 days... Does she ever attend her college or what?🙄🙄🙄 Oh there she comes... She is really tiny... Is he into tiny girls?

So, I have two ideas now. Plan A is to make her fall in love with me then introduce her to gulf as my girlfriend... Then ofcourse, boom 💥💥💥he will break up with her.. then I'll break up with her too.

If that doesn't work. I'll execute my plan B, I'll send her photo of me and gulf being intimate together. Then she will break up with him. Maybe gulf gets angry with me, maybe he stops talking to me, maybe it's a bad idea or maybe I should go with Plan A.

Puifai and her friend ice went to nearby caffe. I silently followed them. Puifai and her friend ordered pastries for them and feeding each other... Girls are strange. If  boys do that people think that they are couple... They are smiling to each other... Weird... Here she comes... You got this mew...

Did she just ignored my smile? Like really? Am I under dressed... so many girls are willing to die for me... Is she loyal to gulf? Oh no... Please, anything but not that... 😩😩😩

Third person's POV:

Puifai and ice went to the park to spend some alone time but they didn't aware of the fact that Some guy is following them. He slowly went near hid behind the bush. Two girls were sitting on the stone bench and murmuring something which mew couldn't catch... Suddenly they started to kiss each other. Ice was pressing puifai boobs...

Jack pot.... Mew hurriedly took out his mobile phone, before starting to record them he checked the flash light. He successfully recorded some moments. Then went back to his car silently...

He chuckled twice without realising that he has been chuckling... He again checked the video. Video was clear he chuckled again.

He doesn't wanted gulf to know that he is the one who recorded it. So, he went to shop and bought new Mobile phone and simcard...

All set... He was about to send the video but a flash of gulf face appeared infront of him. He already had seen almost crying face of gulf in the playground but now he saw sadly crying gulf...

His chest felt heavy he couldn't do it. As much he wanted gulf all to himself but thinking him crying made his heart sad. So he instantly deleted that video.

***End**

Author's note:
I know I didn't updated for so long time because I was so unmotivated. I thought I'm super lazy but it turned out as depression. But don't worry. I have been consulting a doctor and regularly taking my medicine. I'm feeling much better now.

Thanks for reading. I'm thinking to write short chapters daily or two days once.

Love you all,
Groot.