Shameless(2)🔞🔞

Ta-dam double update. This chapter is completely Gulf's point of view. Sorry for the grammar mistakes I'll correct it tomorrow. Now I'm sleepy.

******

Gulf's POV:

It's been a 5 days since I moved in with pi mew. I joined his company. Since it's a small Start up company. It feels like me and my friends are doing some project work for college. Everyone were same as my age. First, He is a cousin of AA. Samy, she said she ship me with pi mew, silly girl. Bright, My high school friend I was surprised to see him here. and that's it. Pi mew got another project lately so, He is planning to hire more people. I'm talking with my mom via video calls. She said sorry but she doesn't have to, I believe what she said was true, she didn't know how to ask me... she loves me a lot.

I'm currently designing a web page

I'm currently designing a web page. They are not giving me any back-end work because I'm not good at coding. Even though it's just a design I'm suck at this too.

Mew: What happened? need my help?

Gulf: No. I want to put some radio buttons here. I'll google it.

Mew: That's it? I'll do it wait.

He didn't give me a chance to say no again🙄🙄. He placed his hand on my hand which was on mouse. I tried to remove mine but I couldn't. he leaned his face near my face touching his chest on my back. he acts like he haven't had sex for a Decade. In fact we are having sex everyday and night. It's not like I don't want to, He is so good at sex and His tongue does a magic. Hey, wait...

Gulf: (in a low voice) Does google show incorrect results if i do it?

Mew: No.

Gulf: Then what are you doing here? Go I can google it myself.

Mew: I'll google it for you babe.

He started to touch my back and ass behind. i glared at him

Gulf: pi mew stop embarrassing me in front of everyone. they'll tease me later.

Mew: OK. If you got stuck anywhere come to my office. 😉😉😉.

It's already 7 o clock. Everyone left the office. As usual pi mew was busy with his work. Here I'm waiting for him like a good wife. Hehehe that word is cute though, 'wife'. I told him about this that I'd like to be called as wife and that guy get offended and said something about equality and all... I was the one suggested for myself. He needs to chill. I saw AA coming from the office He looked like he gonna sleep any time soon...

AA: Bye gulf.

Gulf: Bye Pi. Take care.

AA: you too...😉

This pi and his his teasing... urghhhh.... There he is my hubby. I couldn't wait, I did't wait. I pushed him to the wall and pressed myself to him leaving my weight on him.

Mew: Oh my kitten got wild... is it hungry for my milk?

Gulf: Ewwww pi mew.

Mew: OK you won't get it then.... awww don't make a face like that. I will give you my milk.😏😏😏

I hitted on his chest. this shameless guy... He has been talking all dirty nowadays. Even he asked me to talk like that. No way I'm gonna talk dirty.

He went to sofa and sat there and signalled me to go near him. My heart was beating heavily. I went near him.

He opened his zipper and took out his dick from his pant

Mew: Look it's all yours. Do whatever you want to do.

I sat between his legs and took his whole cock inside my mouth. Honestly, I still don't like it's taste. But i enjoy doing this because it feels like I'm overpowering him, everything is in my control. He fully surrender to me. He looks at me with loving eyes while i suck his sensitive part vigouresly. He stroke my hair very gently and caringly. 

*~slurps~*

Mew: hmmm.... ahhhh.... faster gulf.... yyes baby.... faster... AHHHHH

Damn, He is biting his lips again... I got the sexiest guy in Thailand. I want to ride him. Let him catch his breath first...

*knock knock*

***END***

Author's note
Thank you for reading. Please vote.

Love,
Groot.