It's not real!!! 🔞

🔞🔞

Gulf POV :

Where am I? This place is not familiar... It's hot in here. Am I laying on the bed??? No no I'm sitting.... What's happening...

He felt strong arm snaking around his shoulder. He turned to see whose it was...

Oh... It's my pi mew's hand... Veiny hands... So strong... He is smiling... Oh he looks devine when he smiles 😍😍😍..

His eyes become tiny in half moon shape, his upper lip becomes thin line

His eyes become tiny in half moon shape, his upper lip becomes thin line. And it's hard not to smile back when he smiles because his smile is that lively...

3rd person POV :

It was a king sized white bed. Gulf was sitting on his knees. He was wearing only white over sized shirt. The first 3 buttons were open, the collar of the shirt was slided to his shoulders. He glanced to his surroundings the room was big. Walls are painted with white color. Big windows were everywhere ... All the windows were having white curtains. he saw those curtains flying due to the breeze. Though there are lots of open windows and breeze is coming inside, he was feeling hot.

Mew was sitting right behind him. Mew was kissing gulf's neck.. he dig his teeth to gulf's shoulder like a vampire. Luckily gulf didn't feel anything. P'mew was only wearing black shorts. He was kissing and biting everywhere. gulf moaned loudly... mew ripped his shirt which was the last piece of cloth gulf had on his body.

Mew held gulf's waist and turned harshly to face him. Mew made gulf to lay on his back. He hovered above gulf and looked him hungrily. Gulf started to panic again. He thought mew became exactly like the day they spent on playground. Mew started to breathe heavily his shoulder and chest were moving up and down while he was inhaling and exhaling.

Gulf : No no.... Leave me...

Mew slowly noded sideways with a sharp glare indicating that he won't leave him.

Gulf : let me go

Mew whole face suddenly covered with the brown hair and his nose grew big and turned into black color. Within few seconds he became beast.

Gulf : I knew it. You are a warewolf. Aren't you?

Mew stayed silent. he brought his dick farword. Gulf remembered that his dick looked exactly like he saw in washroom, Wolf's dick also looks like human's dick... it's huge, veiny and juicy...  gulf thought

Gulf snapped out from his thoughts when mew parted his legs wider and lifted up to the air

Gulf : no no... Leave. Please don't hurt me

The warewolf mew didn't listen to any crys.... He shoved his dick inside gulf's hole and started to thrust..

Gulf was scared to death at first but it was not painful like he thought... He waited for magic to happen but nothing was happening... He felt so numb... The beast infront of him is fucking him vigorously... But no, nothing is happening. That irked him so much.

Gulf : pi do it properly I'm not feeling anything. Faster faster.

He waited for sometime then he thought to hold mew's dick and help him to shove it inside properly. He try to hold it but he couldn't. He again opened his eyes to see it properly. Then it turned dark everywhere...

Gulf : What!!!. Fuck it's just a dream??? Fuck fuck... What should I do to my junior now. Urghhhh gulf you need to stop reading those warewolf fanfictions... I don't want to go to washroom to release now 😣😣😣 You can't be horny like this gulf.. you're meeting him today... incase if we do it today I'll call him 'my alpha' while he thrust inside me... How would it feels 😃
Ai'sat!!! 😤😤😤 No, you're not fucking.. you can't.. he held is hair frustratingly...

*****

Mew POV:

It's still 9 o clock... I can't wait anymore... Why does time moving slowly. When he said he doesn't need My project anymore, I was disappointed. Never thought he would call me again for the help. I want him to realise I'm the best helper to his project.

I have to take it slowly. He was so scared that day. I still don't know what made him to scare. He seemed he enjoyed it. He was the one who asked for it.

Ok listen mew, be calm, Don't touch him, don't scare him... People say you look intimidating sometimes so always keep smile on your face.. lastly don't talk about that night. If he feels uncomfortable he won't contact you much.

3rd person POV:

Mew told he had a work on that area but it was a lie. He reached gulf's home 30 minutes earlier, waited for 20 more minutes and went to gulf's home 10 minutes early.

Gulf's mom opened the door. Her face brightened by seeing mew. Who wouldn't be he dressed himself as best as he can. He worn black plain shirt which fitted on his muscle body with blue jeans. His long sleeves were folded over his hand a little. His hair was brushed back words. He wore a earing with black stone. Gulf's mom was looking at him with wide eyes. She was so busy with admiring his beautiful features that she forgot her sorroundings.

Her stare didn't make mew akward since he gets that all the time.

Mew : ma'am can I come in?

Gulf's mom snapped out from her state.

Mom: oh sorry come mew. It has been quite a long time. Why don't you come often to our home? Come sit here... I'll call gulf.

Hearing gulf's name made his heart beat little faster. He heard a noises of mom calling him and footsteps of them are coming downwards. When he saw gulf, for a second his heart skipped... Gorgeous...

Mew : is he trying to seduce me or what?

***END***