secret revealed

*Flashback*

*Giggles*

Gulf : why are you laughing?

Puifai : why are you Shivering? Hehehe

Gulf : stop laughing. Where is the button to remove this?

Puifai : idiot! This top doesn't have any button. It has to remove like your t-shirt.

Gulf : oh let's do one thing. I'll remove mine. You remove yours.

Puifai : okay

Both turned to opposite sides. Puifai peeked behind to watch gulf. He removed his shirt and shorts now he was removing his innerwear. When she saw his butt crack she laughed out loud

Gulf: hey. You aren't removing???

Puifai : no

Gulf: cheater... What's there to laugh...

Gulf took the pillow near him to hit her. She sticked her tongue out. They chased eachother with their pillows. The room filled with laughter. After exhausting themselves by chasing. They laid down on bed.

Gulf : so... You are lesbian.

Puifai : yes. And you're gay.

Gulf : hmmm.. I'm scared 😨

Puifai : me too. You know right... How hard was for my mom to look after me. I don't want to disappoint her 😩

Gulf : puifai... Let's keep each other's secret and pretend like lovers. When we become adult let's get married to eachother.

Puifai : ok

*Flashback ends*

Mew : so you both were confused about your sexual preferences and tried to have sex with eachother. She is your fake girlfriend???

Gulf: she is my best friend. Only she and now you know the secret that I'm gay.

Mew: when this all happened?

Gulf: when we were 16.

Mew: ahhh. Are you marrying her for real?

Gulf : yes pi mew.

Mew : hmmm sleep. You must be teird.

Gulf : I'm really tired you monster cock 😪😪😪

Mew : as you didn't enjoy this monster cock.... 😏😏😏😏

Gulf: pi mewwww

Mew : aha sorry I won't tease you anymore. Come let's sleep.

Mew embraced gulf. They slept soundly

Mew's POV:

🙄🙄🙄🙄 So, I stalked her for no reason... this is all because of this author... This stupid author making me do things...

Author : excuse me??!!!

Mew : I'm the main protagonist here ma'am. Have some decency to make me look good. how about my reputation? What is this stalking and all...?

Author : my book my choice ai'sat. Don't teach me how to write...

Mew: Somewhere inside me it told me she is a good girl. I knew it

Author : bleh bleh bleh

*****

few weeks later, at the cafeteria

The semester had come to an end. In few weeks, they all will be graduated from the college. Everyone is busy with their projects and reports. Mild is writing everything on his own words. Since, his report may get plagiarism. He was in so much tension. Run prepared presentation for boat and himself. Aa is still bickering with boat.

Mild: oyeeee.. pi... This tension is killing me... i shouldn't have taken your project... urghhh... why i didn't think about it before...

Mild was placed his head on Aa shoulder

Boat: That's how he is mild. you shouldn't have trusted him...

Aa: Boat, i just wanted to help youuu... i mean help with Mild, remember?

Mild : You ignore him pi Aa. i can do it na??? tell me, my report won't get plagarism...

Aa : you're report won't get plagiarism.

Mild : thanks pi... You're the best.

Boat: he is the worst.

Mild glared at boat

Mild : boat come with me.. let's buy drinks for everyone.

Boat : ok hehehe

Run : what about gulf and mew?

Aa : sugarless coffee for mew.

Mild : pink milk for gulf.

Run : there they are. Why are they coming seperately?

Aa: so that we can't find they came together.

Mild: they are so bad at pretending...

Aa: so do you

Mild: 😅😅😅 pi it's nothi hung...

Gulf : what's nothing?

Mild: nothing. I'm bringing drinks for everyone. Pink milk for you right?

Gulf: hmmm

Mild and boat left to bring drinks. Gulf and mew sat besides gulf asked a question for mew

Gulf: they're acting weird lately... Do you think something is going on between them??

Aa: do you think only are they acting weirdly?

Gulf: ahmmm wha what??!!!

Run: may be they are dating.

Gulf : I think the same pi run... They are bad at pretending....

Aa: so do you...

Gulf & mew : 😳😳😳

Run : why am i always clueless? anyway, guys after finishing all these  let's go for a trip before graduation. Ohhh my mind is about to explode now. I need long vacation and lots of beer.

Gulf : oh yeah trip is a good idea... Isn't it pi???

Mew : yeah it is. Let's go to trip.

***End***

Author: Guys I have a good news to share I got a job 🤩🤩🤩