kinda date 💞

Slightly 🔞

Mew couldn't believe gulf came empty handed but he didn't say anything harshly though.

Mew : Gulf, tell me the paper name you have selected.

Gulf : what paper pi mew? 🙁🙁

Mew : IEEE paper on which we are doing project now 🙂.

Gulf : pi mew I don't remember.😟

Mew : Check your mobile. you might have saved it there. 🙂

Gulf : no pi mew, mild was the one who gave that to me. Why are you making that face pi? are you angry on me 😞😞?

Mew : 😀😀 no no... I'm not angry on you. I'll call mild and ask whether he has it or not..

5 mins later

Mew : he have it. He is sending now. He told me he knew you would delete it.. so I said you didn't even have it in the first place to delete it 😆😆😆 lol

Gulf made the pouted face and folded his both the arms across the chest,  (Yu makin fun of I.. I angy angy)... Mew stopped laughing and embraced around gulf's shoulder.

Mew : awww gulf.... pi sorry na 😁😁

Gulf pouted more... Mew moved gulf's hair strands  from his forehead and he saw gulf face is turning red. He wondered how fastly gulf's face could change to red. He caressed his cheeks tenderly...

*Ahem*
Lia (mew's mom) : I brought snacks for you.

Mew and Gulf moved apart

Gulf : thanks auntie.

Lia : I have some work In kitchen I'll go.. i won't disturb. You too work on your project.

Gulf : ok auntie.

While going she stared at her son judgingly. Mew ignored her. She closed the door and went...

They sat there eating snacks silently... It was getting akward... so, Mew went to study table and brought his laptop to the bed. Gulf was sitting on mew's bed with socks on...

Mew was so possessive about his bed. He never allowed anyone near his bed. Surprisingly it didn't angry him when he saw gulf sitting with his socks on. He gonna change the bed cover later anyway...

Gulf have to visit the guide atleast 6 times till the final presentation. Every week he has to show the progress of his project... So, for the first project he has to show the requirements and all. P'mew did all the work gulf sat there watching mew. Everything has done within 30 minutes...

Gulf thought it was waste of time and petrol everything. He could have done it in his home. He was confused why did mew took him to his place...

Mew : are you bored?

Gulf : no pi mew...

Mew : you know what gulf. I like it when you call me 'pi Mew'...

Gulf: really...☺️☺️

Mew : yeh..(his phone was vibrating continuously) do you want to play video games? San and boat are online and asking me to join...

Gulf : video games?!!! Hell yeah... I'll call mild to join.

They made a groups and were playing till the afternoon. Mew was shocked to know that how aggressive gulf could be when he plays... gulf was also shouting at mew for not playing properly... Mew got little annoyed😑😑😑...

Gulf : ok this is the last game pi mew. We have to win.

Mew : hehehe 😅😅 ok...

Gulf and mew was in one team... After shouting for few minutes, finally they won the game. Gulf excitedly hugged mew. Mew felt happy... he hugged him back. Gulf lifted his face up to see mew. Gulf was still in the game mood... he was blabbering about their victory and how he shot his enemy and all. Mew was holding gulf's waist, he was nodding his head when gulf was blabbering...  then slowly slided his hand to gulf's ass and squeezed it hard.

Gulf's flinched because of sudden action. Gulf's inner nerves clenched and it gave him some kind of pleasure. He stopped all his blabbering and watched mew face with wide eyes. Mew playfully smirked at him. He closed his eyes and hugged mew...

***End***

Author's note:
Thank you for reading, please vote...

Next chapter will be 🔞

Love,
Groot.