Dog house 🏡

Gulf's mom serving the food enthusiastically on dining table... She was asking so many questions to mew... Because of her, his mind got diverted otherwise he was still drowning in gulf's beauty. Gulf was wearing pink over sized hoodie with black jeans. there was a small white kitten drawing on his hoodie 🐈🐈. His hair was messy. He applied light stroke of mascara to his eyes and nude colour lipstick. His lips were so inviting. Sad, mew didn't get to taste it that night.

Gulf's mom: won't it takes lot of time to travel from your home to college? If it's late to go back to your house you can sleep over here. 😁😁😁

Mew : yes auntie.. thank you 😌😌. But I have a condo near the college. From past month I'm staying at my parents house. From next week I'll be staying in my condo.

while saying that he looked at gulf. Their eyes met for few seconds. Mew slowly moved his gaze from gulf's eyes to lips. It was shining due to nude lip gloss. Mew licked his own lips. Gulf bit his lips due to shyness. Mew noticed gulf's cheeks turning red

Gulf's mom : I'm glad you are helping him to do his homework.

Gulf : mommm! That's not homework.!!!

Gulf's mom: don't try to teach your mom. Mew if he won't do his homework properly, you tell me mew. (Asian moms *shaking my head 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️)

Mew : ok auntie.

They finished their breakfast in gulf's home. They bid their bye to gulf's mom and went to mew's car.

 They bid their bye to gulf's mom and went to mew's car

Gulf : 😮😮😮 oh pi mew!! Is this your car? This looks expensive... 🤩🤩🤩

Mew : (proudly) yes... This was my last birthday's gift from my mom...

Gulf : 🙁🙁 pi Mew can you teach me how to drive?

Mew : sure. Shall I teach you now?

Gulf : now?! Yeah

Mew opened his car door and sat there and invited gulf inside innocently.

Mew : well, come sit on my lap?

Gulf : what?!! On your lap?

Mew : you said you want to learn. This is how to teach. Otherwise you will get into accident. You don't know which is accelerator and which is break..

Gulf : but, usually everyone teach others by sitting on passenger seat na pi mew. I have seen it.

Mew : this is more safer gulf. I can easily push on the break if any accidents about to happen... Come sit... Come

Gulf : hmmm... I'm afraid of getting into accident. Nevermind Pi mew..

Gulf went to sit on passenger seat.

Mew : (in his mind) idiot mew, don't scare him for heaven's sake. Don't make it more awkward as it already is... when did you start to act as a pervert...? Ah?

Gulf : let's go pi mew...

Later mew didn't say anything much. The more he stay with gulf, the more he is acting like a creepy pervert. He was never like this.

On the other side gulf was startled by mew's words earlier. He didn't know what to say. Now he is trying to make a conversation with his pi mew but mew is replying with only one word for all the questions. It felt like a year when they reached their home.

jongcheveevat mansion was so big. It has spacious garden, a big statue of a goddess to protect their house.. Many expensive cars were there in car parking place. Gulf was looking at everything with curiosity.

Gulf : I always seen you in that car pi mew. 😀

Mew : Yes. That's because that car is less expensive. I dont want others to see me as spoiled guy.

Mew doesn't know why does he think showing off his assets makes gulf to leave his girlfriend. He is using all the possible ways to keep gulf to himself... He was not a bad guy at all but now he has an intension to break their relationship. Call him selfish, he doesn't care....

He showed every car, told the cost of them and their features. After that they entered the house welcomed by barking chopper.

Chopper is a tiny pomeranian dog which looks like a teddy bear. Gulf was so scared of dogs so he screamed and ran out of the house... Mew and mew's mom went outside to see gulf.

Gulf was so scared his eyes were filled with tears. Mew's mom was holding the chopper. Gulf's saw the chopper and didn't want to go inside the home. He thought of going back to his house but because of choppers' bark another dog came running towards them. Gulf  screamed again mew came infront of gulf stood like a sheild. He told one of the gardener to hold the other dog. Mew tool him to his room.

Inside his room. Gulf was sitting on the bed it was another episode of panic attack... Mew Held his hand, pressed it gently to assure that everything is alright... he made gulf to lean on him and rubbed his back to calm him down. Mew's mom come with the water and sat other next to gulf...

Gulf slowly calmed down. Mew's mom  petted gulf's head.

Mew's mom: are you alright sweetie?

Gulf : yes auntie. I'm scared of dogs.

Mew's mom: hmmm... I'll bring something to eat ok.

Saying that she left the room. Gulf always felt embarrassed when he had panic attacks... Now also he is feeling embarrassing but the way his pi mew his worried and taking care of him ist making him somehow happy.

Gulf : pi mew you didn't say you have dogs in the house...

Mew : sorry.. I didn't know you scared of them otherwise I would have told you.

Gulf : it's ok pi mew. Now I know I never gonna come to this dog house again.

Mew : hey don't say like that. I love dogs...

Gulf : oh sorry...

Mew : it's ok. Relax.. You want to sleep?

Mew and Gulf: (in their mind): SLEEP!!!!

Gulf : No pi. I'm alright.

Mew : ok then.. which project you want to do? Show me...

Gulf : how do I show? I didn't bring anything...

Mew : ohhh you forgot? I didn't notice too. Didn't you bring anything except mobile?

Gulf : oh yeah I did. My wallet.

Mew : Nice. 🙂

*** End ***

Author's note:
Thank you for reading. Please vote.

Hope you guys are not finding my story boring 😅😅😅

Suggest me some names for gulf and mew's parents

Love,
Groot.