flashback

Mew : Yes, I like you too but I never thought you like me back, nong?

Kao : Why do you think like that pi? Of course I like you. You know, You are my favorite cousin... I even let you ride my Bicycle too.

Mew: Yeah but you know na... We are cousins.... this is wrong...

Kao: Not "wrong" but "incest" is the word. Let's go to terrace. There will not be any one.

Mew: Noooo... why are you taking me there?... if anyone find out about us... we will be in huge trouble.

Kao: aha You are so cute pi... you look cuter when you are scared.

Mew: oyee... i'm not scared na oye.

Kao: Then Let's go na.

Mew: But why do you wanna go there? it will be hot up there.

Kao: oho pi just come na... I'm your boyfriend right now. If i ask you something, It's your duty to fullfill.

Mew blushed at the word boyfriend. He was 15 years old that time. Kao is his cousin and he was 14. mew's father ross and Kao's Mother Monica were siblings. as they are cousins they used to meet in summer holidays at their grand parent's house. all the cousins would spend their holidays in there. Today their parents and relatives all were there to celebrate grand ma's birthday.

Kao took mew to the terrace. He inter locked their hands. Mew felt chills in his body. he was experiencing weird ache in his stomach. obviously, it was their first love. though they were just holding their hands but it was very exciting.

Mew: nong, we should get back, It's time for grand ma to cut the cake.

Kao: sure we will go but after we kiss pi.

Mew: noooo

ted, one of the relative saw the shadow of two boys

Ted: Hey who's shadow it is? who are up in the terrace?

max: uncle ted. those are pi mew and pi Kao.

Everyone were in the garden to have lunch after the cake cutting. all were looking up. max was about to shout their names. so that, they would come down. But...

*Gasp*, "what the hell", 'isn't he Ross's son?","are they gay?", "aren't they cousins?"

John: My son is not gay!!! What the hell is mew doing to my son?

Monica: Calm down honey. they are just kissing their cheeks. they are cousins and they are still kids. that's not what you people think like...

John: They are high schoolers for fuck sake...

Monica: words honey!!!

Ross: MEW!!!

Mew and Kao looked down to the loud voice and got scared because everyone were looking at them.

Ross: You both come down right now...

mew and Kao shivered for the loud they hurriedly ran from their.

Ross, lia, jhon and monica took their sons inside the room...

Jhon: Mew, What the hell were you doing to my son?

Mew: Uncle, no-no-nothing.

Jhon: We saw what you were doing to my son.

Ross: Why are you blaming only my son? didn't you see? your son also k... did that.

jhon: My son is not a gay? i know about him. Mew, tell me the true, what were you doing?

Mew was scared to death. He saw their parents were fuming in angry, Kao was crrying beside him. their relatives were peeking through windows. some how he took the courage to speak.

Mew: Uncle weareboyfens

John: Louder, i can't here you.

Mew: Uncle. We are boyfriends. i like him, He like me too.

john slapped his son kao cheek so hard that his son's cheek turned red. he would have beat kao even more only if not Ross stopped him.

John: Take off your hands from me. because of your son my son turned into gay.

Ross: Why are you blaming my son only? both of them are at fault.

John: Kao, why did you kiss him?

Kao: i i i didn't want to kiss him. He forced me.

Mew was shocked like hell listening that. their relatives were hearing all the conversation from outside he could hear their murmurs... Uncle Jhon glared at him. by seeing his dad's face he understood how disappointed his dad was.

That was the day he could never forget. He used to be the perfect boy for everyone. For the first time he saw disgust in their eyes. he acused of molesting his own cousin. that's a trauma for a 15 years Mew. Only person who was belived in mew's words is his mother.

That was the day he could never forget in his life. He used to be the perfect boy for everyone. For the first time he saw disgust in their eyes. he was acused of molesting his own cousin. that's a trauma for a 15 years Mew

Flashback ends

It was night 2 am. moon was spreading it's light everywhere which was abserved from Sun. on the balcony Mew was standing and looking at the moon. though the cool breeze was making him sleepy, when he go to bed he couldn't sleep for a minute. so, He decided to stay awake.

Mew's POV

That's it, gulf? is this the end of our story? Yesterday, at this time you were texting with me.. you told me how much you like to cuddle me.... you said i have broad chest that cover you completely like a blanket... i want you to reply me gulf... i miss you.

if only i get a chance i'll choose to go back and undo things... i never wanted to loose you. how could one be so unlucky? i'm regretting everything gulf... Do you know that? 

***End***

Author's Note:

I apologize for the late update

thank you for reading. please vote

love,
Groot.