Shameless

6 months Later

Author's POV:

IT field is strange. It goes in an infinite loop where one will not get a job without experience and one who can not get an experience without job. All students would dream of landing a good job when they join the college but it's not as easy as it seems. As gulf couldn't make it on campus interviews now he is struggling to get a job because of no experience.

Mew is also struggling for his start up company. He has become independent now. He moved to new place. he starded his company with AA as a partner. He got only one client from germany. He is making a fair money out of it. He has to go a very long way to be successful. He is all determined to get his father approval. he wanted his father to feel proud about him again.

Run joined his father's company as a fresher. he helped Mild and champ to get the jobs in his company but Gulf couldn't make it because of his panic issues. As the interviwer was Run's father while gulf was being interviewed he stammered and forgot the answers. so, Run's recommondation didn't work for him.

On the other side mew has been trying his best to make gulf join his company. Mew is not a kind of a person who forgets the insults... niether he forgets who insulted him. but it's different when it comes to gulf. As he has only one client. He doesn't need more employees . Mew has been troubling AA's cousin First who is also happened to be friend of Gulf.

First time, He saw First in gulf's IG and came to know he was gulf's friend. So, Mew called him to the chamber and made him to talk on the phone. Mew stood opposite to First signalling him what to say next to Gulf. He was in cloud nine when gulf said yes to join the company. But later Gulf found out that it was Mew's company and refused to join.

Second time,  Mew again told First to call gulf and told before hand to lie about Mew going abroad, He won't be here, so now gulf could join. ofcourse Gulf didn't buy it. and mew's plan failed again.

Third time, He asked First to tell gulf that their company has oppenings for freshly graduated students and it was work from home. There is no need for employees to come to the office at all. When again gulf said no, Mew forced First to meet in a person and convence him to join.

Only Thailand police and laws were stopping First from killing both Mew and Gulf. He was so frustrated. Because of Mew he started to hate his Best friend. Rookie years sucks. He thought.

In cafe:

Sun: What First is saying is right. Though it's not a great opportunity but something is better than nothing gulf. Do you know one of my friend is going for paid intership. paid intership in the sense they are paying for their internship. Some are going for unpaid internships...

Book: why did you break up with your boyfriend? You didn't tell us the reason.

Gulf: Guys, I still want my dad to believe i'm straight. You know he will be hurt if he knows...

everyone kept silent for a moment.

Mild: don't you think it is also kind of cheating. You are pretending to be someone that you are not. you are cheating your dad, mom and yourself too.

Book: Yes... Gulf he is right.

Gulf kept silent again... First is the one to break the silent.

First: So, You are joining. right?

Gulf: No. There is no way i'm joining that company. Sorry to say this... My father comes first to me.

Sun: It's your life. your choice gulf. whatever your choice is we are with you.

everyone exept First: yes, we are with you.