reconcile

ta-dam.... Long time no see... Hope you guys haven't forget my story. Here is the next part enjoy...

*****

Author's POV:

It was a silent ride to Mew's Condo... Mew has lot of questions to ask Gulf, like What happened? Why he is with the luggage? Did he fight with their parents etc.., But he didn't ask anything... He thought of giving him some time. Earlier, when Mew went to pick Gulf, He started to cry like a baby as soon as he saw Mew and he blabbered something while he was crying which mew didn't understand. Mew somehow shush him and was taking him to his condo. Gulf was sobbing for few minutes while looking outside the window. Later he slept.

Mew reached his condo. Mew came to Gulf's side, he was asleep. so he carefully lifted him on arms. due to a sudden jerk gulf opened his eyes.

Mew : (in whisper) sleep baby, we are home, close your eyes... sleep. 

Gulf closed his eyes when he opened again it was already morning. It was an unfamiliar place. it took few seconds to remember everything. He noticed he was wearing an oversized pajama.

At the kitchen:

Mew: You are joining my office as an employee...

Gulf: Hmmm

Mew: Join today itself. You have to make an agreement for a year. I'm taking all your original grade cards and degree certificates.

Gulf: No.... I won't give my Grade cards and certificates.

Mew thought his idea fired back.

Mew: OK no problem. Just join to my company. No agreement for you.

Gulf: OK

Mew: How is breakfast. I cooked it myself.

Gulf: oh it's nice pi.

Mew : gulf... i want to know what happened with you.

Gulf: ----

Mew: If you don't wanna talk about it. it's ok.

Gulf: No pi. I want to tell you everything. You know, my father hates gay?

Mew: Yes, I know.

Gulf: I don't know why he hates gays so much, When I was in pre teen age, While all my friends were talking about girls, I find myself attracted to my class head boy. My guy friends used to bring nude magazines of girls but I was not interested in all that. You are also gay. You know about all these, Right?

Mew: Yes.

Gulf: At certain point, I had a doubt that I'm gay. One day I heard my dad saying some insulting words to a gay character which was on TV. He always used to do that. I started to panic. I have always been getting panic attacks but that intensified after knowing that I could be a Gay and dad hates it a lot.

Mew:  Oh I'm sorry that you had to go through this.

Gulf: I denied to believe that I'm gay. I tried to have sex with puifai. Nothing more I could do to that. It's not like I hate my Sexual orientation. I'm proud of who I am. It's just I love and care about my parents a lot. Since my father was a homophobic, I thought of hiding the truth from everyone. I even made a plan to get married to puifai. Deep down I felt suffocation Like I was a bird inside the cage. I was guilt for lying to everyone.

Mew: hmmm... Come here🤗🤗🤗

Mew kept his arms open to give him a hug. Gulf sat on mew's lap and hugged him.

Gulf: Yesterday I came to know that. My mom and dad knew about this all along.

Mew: Oh that hurts 😞😞😞 

Gulf: (sobbing) Yes pi mew it hurts. I always thought about them. I did not care about my happiness. I even thought of Giving up on my love. My mom and dad knew you are my boyfriend. But pretended like they don't know. It hurt me so much. You know when I broke up with you I cried a lot.

Mew: Hey, wa-wait wait... I'M YOUR LOVE? BOYFRIEND?

Gulf: 😊😊😊

Mew: You love me? say it na... naaa nananan

Gulf: pi mew, Listen completely.

Mew: Ok say it.

Gulf: yesterday.. I came to know about them, I felt betrayed. So, I left my house. Now I have nowhere to go.

Mew: You don't have to go anywhere. Stay with me. Now tell me. You love me?

Gulf: 😊😊😊 pi mew I'm sad. I wanna go to washroom.

Mew tighten his grip around Gulf's belly. Gulf buried his face inside the crook of mew's neck

Mew: If you don't wanna say it, it's ok. I'll wait Gulf. I love you gulf. Let's grow old together.

Gulf: (in tiny voice)Love you too pi mew.

They felt tingling feeling inside their stomach. they didn't say any further. They just sat their embracing each other. Gulf forgot about all his pain for a moment.

***END***

Author's note
Thank you for reading. Please vote.

Love,
Groot.