🌝Under the moonlight 🔞🔞

⚠️ Warning : Not suitable for under 18

Third person POV:

Dance floor was filled with crowd..  Mild, AA and Run were trying to get attention from cute girls... Boat was not happy to see mild flirting with other girls... also AA was not helping Boat because he was angry with him...

Boat didn't mean to say bad things about AA but he was jealous and insecure... he really hoped AA won't be mad at him for a long time...

While dancing on the floor some girl spilled alcohol on Run

Girl : sorry... 😟😟😟

Run : it's ok... you're clara right? Long time no see...

Girl : No. Sorry??!!... I'm not clara...

Run : oh I thought you were my highschool classmate Clara. Oho you look exactly like her... I'm Run by the way, and you are?

Girl : Naya..

Run : Naya... Such a cute name. You are cute too... 😥😥😥 (He was nervous)

Girl: 🤭🤭 Thanks pi

Run : These are my friends AA, mild and Boat

They waved at each other

Naya : This is my friend ice. And I'm really sorry about your shirt, someone pushed me...

AA : He will forgive you for that if only you give your Line ID...

Naya : 😶😶😶

Run : hehehe he is just kidding... you don't have to... hmmm... Naya can I have your Line ID? Please....

Naya :  hmmm ok...

They exchanged their Line IDs... she went to join her other friends...

Run : (Grinning ear to ear) thanks bro... I never thought I'll get a girl's Line ID and that too cute girl's 😍😍😍... She is gonna be my first girlfriend 🤩🤩🤩

AA : That's alright... You guys should learn from me... I'm cool 😎😎

Mild : pi you are really cool... 😃😃 I'm also single pi... Help me too...

AA placed his hand on mild's shoulder but Boat immediately removed it and he stood in between them.

Boat : I told you... Remember... He is really cool with all this... He is a playboy

Mild stared at him with judging eyes

AA : Mild tell your friend Boat that I'm not helping with his project... You can come alone if you want the project...

Boat was about to say something but stopped because mild glared at him.

Mild : what?

Boat : nothing... 😅😅 Let's dance... Music is fire right...

*****